Pro-2A Political Candidate Ads

This is a discussion on Pro-2A Political Candidate Ads within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The ad for Iowa Sen candidate Bob Quast made me think. Who do you have running for office in your area who is openly, unabashedly ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By detective

Thread: Pro-2A Political Candidate Ads

The ad for Iowa Sen candidate Bob Quast made me think. Who do you have running for office in your area who is openly, unabashedly pro-2A. Post their ads here!

Here's one from Karen testerman, the only truly pro-2A Senatorial candidate we have in NH for 2014 (Brown is a PRoM gun grabber, and Smith endorsed Kerry in '04):

I haven't seen anything from either Lambert or Garcia (running to replace Kuster in House).

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post
    The ad for Iowa Sen candidate Bob Quast made me think. Who do you have running for office in your area who is openly, unabashedly pro-2A. Post their ads here!

Here's one from Karen testerman, the only truly pro-2A Senatorial candidate we have in NH for 2014 (Brown is a PRoM gun grabber, and Smith endorsed Kerry in '04):

I haven't seen anything from either Lambert or Garcia (running to replace Kuster in House).
    I am all for pro-gun candidates, I am against pro-gun candidates that can't get their basic facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post

I vote for the whole package, the person's political history of commitment to principle stretching across many issues, experience,
    totality of views, ability to lead: while general outlooks tend to coincide with a particular issue they may or may not. Be it President or County Exec the sole issue of THE ENVIRONMENT or HEALTH CARE care is not what I'm concerned about and that is the way you can get horrible government Reps - idiots or power-mongers because you vote on one issue.

After all, Improved Systems of Workmen's Compensation and Accident Insurance seems a great Stance and Political Promise.

Voting on that as my prime concern in the in 1932 German Election would have given me Hitler.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    I vote for the whole package, the person's political history of commitment to principle stretching across many issues, experience,
    totality of views, ability to lead: while general outlooks tend to coincide with a particular issue they may or may not. Be it President or County Exec the sole issue of THE ENVIRONMENT or HEALTH CARE care is not what I'm concerned about and that is the way you can get horrible government Reps - idiots or power-mongers because you vote on one issue.

After all, Improved Systems of Workmen's Compensation and Accident Insurance seems a great Stance and Political Promise.

Voting on that as my prime concern in the in 1932 German Election would have given me Hitler.
    Absolutely, and I'd hope all people would look at all the issues (personally, I find myself aligned with Mrs testerman on many of them). But here at DC, while we might not find consensus on the ACA, tax policy, welfare/EBT/SNAP, capital punishment, abortion, etc, my bet is we have some pretty similar views on the 2A.

Sponsored Links