Traded my G27 Yesterday.

This is a discussion on Traded my G27 Yesterday. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am no longer the proud owner of a G27. I have done something that I thought I would never do, I traded it. It ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By AZJD1968
  • 2 Post By Mardet65
  • 2 Post By nontechguy
  • 1 Post By XD 45

Thread: Traded my G27 Yesterday.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar

Traded my G27 Yesterday.

I am no longer the proud owner of a G27. I have done something that I thought I would never do, I traded it. It wasn't that I didn't love the gun, it was just that I ran across a deal that I couldn't pass up.

I began diving at the age of 16 (1985) but have only been diving sporadically for the last 10 years because work and a few other things have kept me busy. I had sold all my gear around 2000 because it sat unused collecting dust most of the time. Anyway, my brother is a commercial diver, scuba dives recreationally all of the time and is loaded down with equipment.

With that said, I have taken some vacations in the last few years that I have been diving on and have caught the underwater bug again! So, since I really don't like to rent gear, (which is what I have been doing) I called my brother to see if he wanted to sell any of his extra stuff. He told me that there was no way that he would sell me any of it, but he would go through it, put together a whole set and send it to me and I was not to pay for it, it was the least he could do for me.
    I thanked him and told him that that was awesome but I felt bad to take it for nothing..... A few days go by and he gives me a call and tells me that he is at his LGS and asks me a few questions about the G27 that he is looking at, so I answer them to the best of my ability and he says .... Ok then, Im going to buy it right now! I then said.... How about you don't, I will send you mine. After talking to him for a while we agreed that he would take the G27 the 9mm, .357sig barrels, mags and holsters that I have for it...... In return he will send me a Aeris 2 regulator(brand new)with alt air source , Mares Nemo air computer/pressure gauge console, SeaTec Manta BC with alt air source. 20 lbs of soft weight with belt, Oceanmaster Beta Titanium knife, mask/ snorkel and fins.

Money wise, bad trade for him, but he doesn't use it, and on Tuesday he will be the proud owner of a G27. I shipped it to his LGS (not the one he was going to buy it from) yesterday.

From now on, I will spend more time diving and he will spend more time shooting!

Thank you bro! I really mean that!
    Last edited by AZJD1968; April 13th, 2014 at 02:09 AM.
    sioux565 and gatorbait51 like this.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

2. Remove Ads

I'm glad you both got what you wanted . . . win, win. Enjoy.
    AZJD1968 and gatorbait51 like this.
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

That wasn't your ONLY Glock, was it?
    gatorbait51 and AZJD1968 like this.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------ George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    That wasn't your ONLY Glock, was it?
    No sir. I own a G22, 23 and a 30. The 23 is my EDC. Now the 27 is my brothers EDC.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    good to see everyone is happy
    AZJD1968 likes this.
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Links