Serial killers with tracking ankle units.

This is a discussion on Serial killers with tracking ankle units. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So, they raped and murdered with the ankle tracking devices on. Because they were on "supervised" release as sex offenders, they were able to commit ...

Thread: Serial killers with tracking ankle units.

So, they raped and murdered with the ankle tracking devices on. Because they were on "supervised" release as sex offenders, they were able to commit their crimes and almost got away with it.

Why?

Story: Police: Suspects in killings wore GPS devices
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

The judge who gave the OK on these 2 pieces of garbage to wear GPS trackers needs to be thrown off the bench and lose his credentials as an attorney FOREVER. Since it's obvious after this fiasco GPS trackers don't do jack to keep BGs from committing crimes the whole idea here needs to be scrapped right now. The 2 killers need to be pushed out of a Huey at 1,000 feet right now.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    So, they raped and murdered with the ankle tracking devices on. Because they were on "supervised" release as sex offenders, they were able to commit their crimes ...
    Sort of begs the question: what about those who were 'watching' it all go down, those on the 'monitors' at the time?

Oh, right! It's not actually 24x7 monitoring. It's merely an ability to see a logged history of where they went. About as valuable as a paper restraining order for all the retraining that it accomplishes. Surprise, surprise.

IMO, what's needed is a ~5M-amp equivalent of the invisible doggie fences. Surround the perp's property. Come anywhere near the fence line ... boom. Anything short of that is just too hopeful for words.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

We need to quickly get back to an eye for an eye.

Sponsored Links