Poll concerning BLM and Nevada rancher

This is a discussion on Poll concerning BLM and Nevada rancher within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was just on another site that had a poll asking do you think this latest mess with the rancher Clive Bundy and BLM will ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Poll concerning BLM and Nevada rancher

Poll concerning BLM and Nevada rancher

I was just on another site that had a poll asking do you think this latest mess with the rancher Clive Bundy and BLM will give Harry Reid problems? Usually I don't answer these polls but as I am familiar with this I answered yes and to my delight 85% of the US of A agrees with me!!

I'm supposing most here at DC would agree as well. Even old OWS might agree Nevada senator Harry Reid might be stroking his PR crew (read that spin doctors/professional Liars) to worm his way out of this mess.

Anywho I'm just putting this out there cuz right or wrong I stand behind Mister Bundy and his predicament. I've seen first hand how the US Govt screws with farmers mostly. Of course it's not just the govmint there's those pesky tree huggers always messing with people...
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

2. Remove Ads

C'mon people! Fifty six of you have looked at this but not a man Jack or woman Jill has a comment? What's up with that?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

I think Reid was in trouble before the Bundy mess and is done completely after it. No matter how he spins it.
    atctimmy, manolito and Aceoky like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    Reid has his hand in it for the money he'll get from China if they start that $6 billion dollar solar panel project. I stand beside Bundy and his band of pistolero's for standing up to a corrupt government.
    Aceoky and NONAME762 like this.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

Distinguished Member
    I think Reid is in it for what he can get out of it. Is he done? I don't know but the good people of NV will have to decide that. Will it cause him problems? Probably will but others have wormed their way out of things before. His son could take all the blame, who knows. But I do think Reid should have to answer some very tough questions.
    Aceoky likes this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Distinguished Member Array DingBat's Avatar
    i don't really have a comment. i do know of all the cops, sheriff deputies, fish and game officers, park rangers, and even a BATFE agent, the one time i ran into a Fed BLM officer, he was the biggest jerk of all of them. hands down. father and i even went to him for help, and he was hard nosed ___ that tried to turn our problem back around on us.

i will say you shouldn't title a thread "POLL ON______" .... and then not have a poll...!! i was all set to vote, but alas, no voting!!
    Aceoky and manolito like this.
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

What amazed me is that this has been an ongoing battle between the Bundy family and the BLM for 20 years. So, why such a dramatic, unbalanced, and over-the-top show of force by the BLM now. It seemed completely unnecessary (and un-American). But, at least it dragged on long enough to gain attention so could be stopped.
    Aceoky and CWOUSCG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cn262 View Post
    What amazed me is that this has been an ongoing battle between the Bundy family and the BLM for 20 years. So, why such a dramatic, unbalanced, and over-the-top show of force by the BLM now. It seemed completely unnecessary (and un-American). But, at least it dragged on long enough to gain attention so could be stopped.

Heard on the radio news show I listen to last night that this thing has come to a head because Reid's son was instrumental in getting a sweetheart deal on all the surrounding land for some Chinese based Power Conglomerate, and they need the ranch to complete the process. That could be why.

But it's the news, who knows if it's to be believed.
    Tzadik and Aceoky like this.
    Tactical Senior Junior Instructor Of Advanced Tactics
    The Gecko45 Tactical Academy of Tactically Stealth Tactics And Tactical Bad-Assery

One thing for sure is this is putting a spot light on him. If he looses his majority seat this Nov. he will loose a lot of his power he has been using.
    Aceoky likes this.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Let me see the majority of Americans voted for Obama, TWICE, so having the majority of people agreeing with something does not really mean it is a good or correct thing.
    molleur, CWOUSCG and Chorizo like this.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cn262 View Post
    Seems like after 20 years maybe they should do something?
    Chorizo likes this.

Distinguished Member
    The MSM will poll anything to get ratings!
    Aceoky likes this.
    "Don't shout for help at night, you may wake your neighbors"

The issue with the issue is that Bundy did not pay for grazing rights since 1993. The BLM went about it like jerks, but they did what they did as a result of Bundy failing to pay his fees. Bundy needs to pay his fees if he wants his cattle to graze there. If the BLM was not doing THEIR job by maintaining the property properly he should have petitioned them and when they continued to fail he should have filed litigation.
    Chorizo likes this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

With the KNOWN amount of voter fraud I don't believe anyone can say the "majority of Americans" voted for Obama - much less twice - it is he/she who counts the votes that really matters as a well known leader once stated
    pipedream likes this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post
    With the KNOWN amount of voter fraud I don't believe anyone can say the "majority of Americans" voted for Obama - much less twice - it is he/she who counts the votes that really matters as a well known leader once stated

This is also true with Harry Reid's election. There are a lot of question about the people bused in to vote at the last minute.
    CWOUSCG and Aceoky like this.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links