Vintage Leather Daytimer book

This is a discussion on Vintage Leather Daytimer book within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm looking for a quality leather maker to purchase a Vintage/Time worn Leather Daytimer cover. Anyone know of a quality leather manufacturer?...

Thread: Vintage Leather Daytimer book

Vintage Leather Daytimer book

I'm looking for a quality leather maker to purchase a Vintage/Time worn Leather Daytimer cover.
    Anyone know of a quality leather manufacturer?

2. Remove Ads

There are some cows across the street, I could ask if they'd manufacture some for you. ..
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Levenger - Lap Desks, Totes, Business Card Holders, Leather Briefcases, Fountain Pens, Portfolios, Wallets, Desk Accessories, Organizers, Journal usually has stuff like this

Talas || Professional Archival, Bookbinding, Conservation and Restoration Supplies has everything you'd need to do it yourself

check out any of your local bookbinders , check with public libraries, they'll know where to find them.
    "Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"

Links