New ink.

This is a discussion on New ink. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Today was my bride's birthday, so I took her to get her third tattoo. Well while we were their I decided to get my third....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: New ink.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

New ink.

Today was my bride's birthday, so I took her to get her third tattoo. Well while we were their I decided to get my third.

“Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    I see a very big doggie on the other side of your leg Is your pup in the hound family?
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    I see a very big doggie on the other side of your leg Is your pup in the hound family?
    LOL thats the dog we are dog sitting for right now. She is a Boxer something lab mix.

These are my two Redbone coonhounds
    Sister and msgt/ret like this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

VIP Member
    I'm old - and old fashioned.........so I'll say thank you so much for the picture of your beautiful dogs.

I really love hounds! (Not too keen on the leg art, but to each his/her own.)
    locotest likes this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    I'm old - and old fashioned.........so I'll say thank you so much for the picture of your beautiful dogs.

I really love hounds! (Not too keen on the leg art, but to each his/her own.)
    Aww come on Shootergranny: Back in the day there was some pretty awesome ink on folks.

Notice i didn't say what day….but I'm guessing in the 1990's?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    LOL thats the dog we are dog sitting for right now. She is a Boxer something lab mix.

These are my two Redbone coonhounds

You really shouldn't be so tough on them, they look like they are suffering...

PS: I'm not that much of a tat person either but can say I like the fact the snake if smiling! From the 13 stars it would be my guess you are a southern man?!

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

You really shouldn't be so tough on them, they look like they are suffering...

PS: I'm not that much of a tat person either but can say I like the fact the snake if smiling! From the 13 stars it would be my guess you are a southern man?!
    If you consider Northern Virginia Southern?
    Badey likes this.

VIP Member
    No one will ever doubt where you stand on the issue. Nice legs too!
    Sister, Rob99VMI04 and CanuckQue like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member
    Probably most of it. Isn't that the 13 stars for the flag that flew in the Civil war on the Confederate side? I'm in the Daughters of the Confederacy and most of my relatives that fought (all Confederates) were from around Richmond, Va. The one I used for the UDC was a plantation owner in Va.

~ Jesus ~

Probably most of it. Isn't that the 13 stars for the flag that flew in the Civil war on the Confederate side? I'm in the Daughters of the Confederacy and most of my relatives that fought (all Confederates) were from around Richmond, Va. The one I used for the UDC was a plantation owner in Va.
    Actually right now it probably makes me a terrorist!

Its a three per center tattoo. The concept comes from the revolutionary war in which 3 percent of the population from the 13 (i.e. 13 stars) colonies took up arms against the british.
    During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. Three percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.

Then of course the Gadsen Timber Rattler.

All of Virginia is southern. We just haven't kicked the Yankee invaders out yet.

VIP Member
    I love tatt's , have four of my own . it is kinda the same as collecting guns . I have many more guns tho.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by CWOUSCG View Post
    All of Virginia is southern. We just haven't kicked the Yankee invaders out yet.
    Good luck. They're like cockroaches. It's almost impossible to rid yourself of them once they've infiltrated. The battle lines are moving further and further out from the NoVA and eastern shore fringes. The option discussed in Aliens is about all that's left.

Oh yeah... Nice ink.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

VIP Member
    Aww come on Shootergranny: Back in the day there was some pretty awesome ink on folks.

Notice i didn't say what day….but I'm guessing in the 1990's?
    There is still a lot of awesome ink on folks! I just happen to prefer plain skin........but will say that my love for ShooterGramps is not a bit lessened by the fact that he "got inked" in his younger and wilder (and less sober) days!
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    Good luck. They're like cockroaches. It's almost impossible to rid yourself of them once they've infiltrated. The battle lines are moving further and further out from the NoVA and eastern shore fringes. The option discussed in Aliens is about all that's left.

Oh yeah... Nice ink.
    Talked with my State Legislator, he says the idea of Hampton Roads cities seceding from the Northern Part of Virginia is the most asked about topic from his constituents.
    "Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links