Mental Deficients Hoax A Child Abduction

This is a discussion on Mental Deficients Hoax A Child Abduction within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have a hard time believing these two , that their motives where "CHILD ABDUCTION AWARENESS". Their web sight is full of stupidity. I can't ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Kennydale
  • 3 Post By ksholder
  • 1 Post By sabbath
  • 2 Post By suntzu
  • 3 Post By maxwell97

Thread: Mental Deficients Hoax A Child Abduction

I have a hard time believing these two , that their motives where "CHILD ABDUCTION AWARENESS". Their web sight is full of stupidity.
    I can't say out right what I would have done. But seeing what these mothers saw. I can say it would have happened. The Officer they spoke to, at the end of the video tells it like it is

"I WAS FULLY READY TO KILL, WHOEVER WAS IN THE FRONT SEAT OF THAT VAN"~~~AMEN BRO !
    Jeanlouise and Badey like this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

VIP Member
    What a stupid stunt! Do people NEVER consider the unintended consequences?

That poor Mother will relive that terror for the rest of her life, not to mention the trauma it did to the child.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Too bad the parents were not armed. The cops should have arrested the dingbats for the crime of kidnapping, which, regardless of their stated intent, they committed.
    Black Knight, darbo and Tzadik like this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I did not watch it and don't care to. But if you are getting away with my daughter you ARE getting shot in the back until you drop!
    Black Knight likes this.

VIP Member
    Except who's going to shoot if they're holding your child?

Shooting the tires would probably be the best way to stop them.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

For those that did not see the video or read what happened: The two brothers (from here on called "idiots") contacted the police (from here on called "morons") before the stunt and told them what they were doing. The child was a nephew and apparently they had the moms permission. That is why there were no charges filed.

Funny how someone legally OCing can be charged with miscellaneous crimes because they caused fear in other people or disturbing the peace, yet these two yahoos who caused a traumatic event for all to see will not be charged with anything
    darbo and Badey like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

They are some very lucky guys. I think many armed citizens would have drawn at the very least, and some would have likely shot the driver. My wife was watching the Today Show when they aired this, and even their anti-gun staff said something to the effect of, "they're lucky they didn't get shot."
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Could have easily turned into a Doing-Stupid-Things-Can-Get-You-Shot Awareness video. Which perhaps would have been more valuable.
    CanuckQue, Tzadik and Badey like this.
    ...there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure.

— Captain Bellamy

I can't be too mad at them. I tend to have a soft place for dummies who're trying to do the right thing. That's basically me on a good day.
    There WILL be patents with this (simple) discovery. That, and "type III levers". It's untapped wealth, waiting for you who Google. Or your kids. People expanding on the potential are welcome to elucidate; I didn't phrase it well

They claimed they spoke to 911, but they guess the message never got around to all the officers. The kid they were pretending to abduct was a relative whose parents i guess are also stupid and consented. What if one of the Mothers was a CC and did shoot the idiot. No matter what their intent was, it gave every appearance of a crime in progress. I am hoping they at least get 500 hours of community service from a judge at the minimum. Maybe some real jail time with some real bad guys might open their minds a little as to maybe they were STUPID!
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

VIP Member
    I can see it now if one of them had gotten shot. "That crazy gun toter went off the deep end! It was staged and he shouldn't have shot!"

It also made me think about something that has been said here many times in the past. Unless you are personally involved, you don't know what the real/whole story is. Your wrong assumption could get you killed, or behind bars for a VERY long tie.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    I heard on one report that they had called the police beforehand and were told they can't do that. Meaning, you can't call the police ahead of time and tell them you're going to do some boneheaded thing but don't want to get into trouble for doing said bonehead thing.

They were so lucky it didn't turn out very badly.

Sponsored Links