My god Demolition man was right

This is a discussion on My god Demolition man was right within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Taco bell might be the last ones to survive the fast food wars Taco Bell Is Opening a Fast Casual Restaurant U.S. Taco Co. - ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 1 Post By Alex_C
  • 1 Post By Parrisk
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 5 Post By 357and40
  • 2 Post By RickyD
  • 1 Post By RickyD
  • 2 Post By NONAME762

Thread: My god Demolition man was right

My god Demolition man was right

Taco bell might be the last ones to survive the fast food wars

Taco Bell Is Opening a Fast Casual Restaurant U.S. Taco Co. - TIME

as long as it still cause terrible nightmare GI tract effects I will be happy
    Jeanlouise and 357and40 like this.
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I don't eat at Taco Smell .............sorry i meant Bell . But maybe i'll give it a try
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

The thread title reads like you were expecting Demolition Man to be wrong about anything, which is a ridiculous notion.
    WrongRecroom likes this.
    British by birth. American by choice.

The Taco Smell near us smell like puke.. the only reason I go in is because my stepsons like the food.
    the last visit an employee was mopping and the water was dark grey with stuff floating in it..
    that puke smell is the bacteria from the food products in the dirty water being painted onto the floors....
    welder516 likes this.
    US Army Retired (2002)
    PAFOA.com, NAGR, USCCA, and NRA Life member

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
    unknown
    "Dare in Brocca" - Beretta

Distinguished Member Array DingBat's Avatar
    you mean Toxic Hell...?

Demolishing man huh..? Wrong Wrec, your 90's upbringing is showing....

though i'll take the electric gun, the Olds 4-4-2, and Sandra Bullock....
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
    you mean Toxic Hell...?
    That's what I call it, too.

But for some reason, I still eat it on occasion, and still spend the next day on the crapper.

And, God help me, I still quote Demolition Man every time; "tonight, we dine....at Taco Bell"

Quote Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
    you mean Toxic Hell...?

Demolishing man huh..? Wrong Wrec, your 90's upbringing is showing....

though i'll take the electric gun, the Olds 4-4-2, and Sandra Bullock....

Yep yep ...Though I do have a fondest for some parts of the 80s though...

thank god we dont need 3 sea shells though ..yet
    DingBat likes this.
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Edgar Friendly: That's right. You see, according to *Cacteau's* plan. *I'm* the enemy. Because I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who would sit in the greasy spoon and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of Barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I *want* high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinatti in a non-smoking section. I wanna run around naked with green jell-o all over my body reading a Playboy magazine. Why? Because maybe I feel the need to okay pal? I've *seen* the future, you know what it is. It's made by a 47 year-old virgin in gray pajamas soaking in a bubble bath, drinking a broccoli milkshake and thinking "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener". You wanna live on top, you gotta live Cacteau's way. What he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Your other option: come down here, maybe starve to death.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Distinguished Member
    I think I might prefer the rat burgers...
    357and40 and WrongRecroom like this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    Edgar Friendly: That's right. You see, according to *Cacteau's* plan. *I'm* the enemy. Because I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who would sit in the greasy spoon and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of Barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I *want* high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinatti in a non-smoking section. I wanna run around naked with green jell-o all over my body reading a Playboy magazine. Why? Because maybe I feel the need to okay pal? I've *seen* the future, you know what it is. It's made by a 47 year-old virgin in gray pajamas soaking in a bubble bath, drinking a broccoli milkshake and thinking "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener". You wanna live on top, you gotta live Cacteau's way. What he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Your other option: come down here, maybe starve to death.
    Gotta love Denise Leary - that was a great line!
    357and40 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post

I always thought that was the best line in the entire movie.
    Replace Cacteau's name with Obummer or your favorite play on words for that vile Kenyan piece of crap and repeat the entire line.
    357and40 and RickyD like this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links