Last Night.... Sucked. - Page 2

Last Night.... Sucked.

This is a discussion on Last Night.... Sucked. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; That you wanted to 'fess up'...and that you could possibly be hiding some contraband, but you couldn't remember where you would have hidden it, if ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last Night.... Sucked.

You Should Have Told Her...

That you wanted to 'fess up'...and that you could possibly be hiding some contraband, but you couldn't remember where you would have hidden it, if you had done so...

OMO...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

This is the second post that someone hit a deer then took it home to process and eat. Here in Washington and also in oregon if you hit a deer you have to leave it at the side of the road. It is ileagal to keep it. If you call the police they will ask if it is blocking the road and tell you to report the accident as per law.

The deer will just lay there and rot unless the police or wildlife official decides to cart it off to dump.

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    This is the second post that someone hit a deer then took it home to process and eat. Here in Washington and also in oregon if you hit a deer you have to leave it at the side of the road. It is ileagal to keep it. If you call the police they will ask if it is blocking the road and tell you to report the accident as per law.

The deer will just lay there and rot unless the police or wildlife official decides to cart it off to dump.
    I dunno, but I cetainly wouldn't eat it after it spent the night in the bed of my truck uncleaned. If I wasn't gonna gut it then and there, I would have left it for the bears....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Everything happens for a reason. Just be glad that noting too serious happened to you.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Senior Member Array Joshua M. Smith's Avatar
    Nope, no way on the girl. I'm in college, recently lost my job and am getting my automotive business up and running again, and moved in with my parents when my dad was struck with cancer. Women look for security in a relationship and I'm far from secure in two out of three aspects, though the business is beginning to fair better. I'm not going to subject any new relationship to my problems.

++++++++++

Indiana, violent? Nah. Especially not Wabash.

Here's the webpage of David Sholes, the murderer of two of my good friends and and old man who stopped to help at the traffic accident. He also paralyzed an aquaintance. Those who say the 9mm is not effective... well, we'll not go there. The website: http://deathbylethalsubjection.com/index.htm

Josh <><

Senior Member Array Joshua M. Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing....

FWIW, if a female deputy tells you that you stay calm under pressure after hitting a deer , thats a green light for you to ask her out.
    Now that you have included her photo in your story, I'm sure she's going to find you irresistible.
    Huh uh. She wondered why I wasn't rattled, and seemed impressed by the fact I wasn't. Simple enough reason: I've hit deer before, was rearended by a semi, was hit head on by a Camaro on a highway, and got my old Blazer knocked over on the junction of two highways (and that one was the only one that was my fault, but only on a technicality. The officer was not pleased that he had to write it up as being my fault.) After those accidents, what's one lil' deer? Just a PITA and a bit of superficial damage.

Josh <><

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua M. Smith View Post
    <photo removed by Administrator>
    Bummer
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post

The good thing is, if you get a sensible officer to respond to your accident, they'll give you permission to take it home with you so it doesn't go to waste. Half of mine was already hamburger, but can't argue with that. Of course half a deer isn't much of a trade for a pickup's front end... but I'll take what I can get.

Glad you came out OK, Josh.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links