Are You Feeling Lucky?

This is a discussion on Are You Feeling Lucky? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "Welcome to Detroit, are you feeling lucky?" Sign portraying violent message creates controversy - WXYZ.com...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By JJVP
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 1 Post By ArkhmAsylm

Thread: Are You Feeling Lucky?

BenGoodLuck likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Whine female dog moan. Flock em if they can't take a joke.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Just watched the video. Some complained it gives Detroit a bad name. Hey!! I got news for those crybabies. Detroit had a bad name a couple or more years ago. Heck Robo Cop the movie started it for me. Plus I've seen pictures of neighborhoods so run down I thought I was looking at pictures of Chernobyl 20 years after that disaster.

Actually Detroit has a much larger problem now. Seems there's a new population of folks moving in that want to bring in that bogus sharia law and they're picking up steam. If they have their way it could become the new Syria or Pakistan or Iran in 10-20 years.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Love the older guy wearing the hoodie: "I don't know what these people were thinking. I mean, I think it's giving the city a bad name".

Does that man not know where he lives???
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

VIP Member
    The sign is merely a 'sign of the times'. Instead of worrying about luck, Detroit residents should take responsibility and take back their streets. MI has concealed carry; law abiding citizens should take advantage of that right.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Links