Detroit: Sign of the Times

This is a discussion on Detroit: Sign of the Times within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Since y'all like to bag on Detroit I consider it part of my duty to feed your pastime every once and a while. Andre Ventura ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 1 Post By tdave

Thread: Detroit: Sign of the Times

Detroit: Sign of the Times

Since y'all like to bag on Detroit I consider it part of my duty to feed your pastime every once and a while.

Andre Ventura has a new sign. In case you missed it, here was the previous one:
    crackhead.jpg

His rationale for the new sign:
    “It’s about accountability for 200,000 children living in a war zone and nobody doing nothing,” Ventura says. "I put this sign up here because as Detroiters we’re sick of staring down the barrel of a gun. So I figured if I put it by 8 Mile maybe someone will notice."

Some people in the area say it's not a pretty message, but they say it's the truth."

"Welcome to Detroit, are you feeling lucky?" Sign portraying violent message creates controversy - WXYZ.com
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

2. Remove Ads

I watched the video yesterday. If Andre is as concerned as he says he is he needs to do what us here at DC have done and that is to buy a handgun. Train with it practice practice practice find a good holster and then carry it 24/7.

It ain't rocket science Andre.

Well...perhaps it is for Andre.
    tdave likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Hyperbole seems to be some peoples only means of communication.
    Sister likes this.

they didn't tag us Murder City for nothing but at lease compared to places like DC the Windy City & Lost Angeless WE HAVE THE 2A RIGHT too protect ourselves

so like Clint says: "<chick..chick 12g rackin>.... get off my lawn ! ! !

Links