Ammunition 101

Ammunition 101

This is a discussion on Ammunition 101 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Looks to me that the reporter learned very little in class. I would give him a D- Ammunition 101 | News - Home...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Ammunition 101

Ammunition 101

Looks to me that the reporter learned very little in class. I would give him a D-

Ammunition 101 | News - Home

That so called journalist needs to hire a proofreader before he writes another gun article. He also needs to stop writing about guns and 'bullets' until he learns WTH he is talking about which I doubt would be any time soon. The crime scene investigator should stop talking about guns as well until he learns the correct terminology. Both need to be taken to the woodshed and given what for.
    jacobh691 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by JJVP View Post
    Looks to me that the reporter learned very little in class. I would give him a D-

Ammunition 101 | News - Home
    You are far too gracious. I'd give him a big fat ZERO. I'd MAKE HIM pay for the class out of his own money no expense account. He'd pay in cash as well. If he failed to learn and use the correct terminology when discussing ammunition I would make it my life mission to destroy his credibility at every turn.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

want to do this to the journalist
    felt like doing this as punishment for reading that crap
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

Links