CAMI Terra Wind RV You Gotta See This!!

CAMI Terra Wind RV You Gotta See This!!

This is a discussion on CAMI Terra Wind RV You Gotta See This!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; CAMI Terra Wind Amphibious RV Custom built RV makes 7 knots top speed. Drive in and out of fresh water lakes. Custom finishes throughout with ...

Like Tree24Likes
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 7 Post By welder516
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 4 Post By DingBat
  • 2 Post By NONAME762
  • 2 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By shadowwalker
  • 3 Post By Sister
  • 3 Post By OldVet

Thread: CAMI Terra Wind RV You Gotta See This!!

Cool CAMI Terra Wind RV You Gotta See This!!

CAMI Terra Wind Amphibious RV Custom built RV makes 7 knots top speed. Drive in and out of fresh water lakes. Custom finishes throughout with marble and teak cabinetry. Full slide outs. Forty two inch Plasma TV DVD MP3 VCR 6 speaker surround sound system with roaming satellite and 400 watts per channel stereo.

Luxurious lighting fully insulated and carpeted throughout. Full size galley with home rated appliances. Electric 1 button toilet and 60 inch 6 jetted whirlpool tub shower combo. Back deck on stern suitable for fishing or diving platform. Roof accessible for diving sunbathing or simply lounging.

Engine generator and marine propulsion compartments fully accessible from amidships aft. Awe your bass fishing buddies with this beauty. Shiver me timbers Popeye where's Olive Oil?

I'm picking mine up next week.
    welder516 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

VIP Member
    NONAME , if you put on a thread "you gotta see this" at least post a link to what we have to see . Just saying................... LOL
    DJC7, Jeanlouise, Brad426 and 4 others like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Sorry Bro the YT video didn't have the link doo dad. Google amphibious RV and I'll bet you hit the wombo combo. They've been building these RVs since 2003.

Wait till you see the other cool stuff I saw today just clicking on links from DC here.
    welder516 likes this.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array DingBat's Avatar
    here's a link...

and ya know, i can't help but looking at it as another THING to maintain...another engines needs oil changin', another set of breaks need changing, another electrical system needs diagnosing.... oh wait, it's got nautical elements thrown in that need to stay sealed... yeah. no thanks. it sure looks nice now, i bet the parts to fix it are about as affordable as the thing is in the first place.....

sorry, cool fnd NONAME, for sure, i just get tired of fixing stuff...
    msgt/ret, WHEC724, Sister and 1 others like this.
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
    here's a link...

and ya know, i can't help but looking at it as another THING to maintain...another engines needs oil changin', another set of breaks need changing, another electrical system needs diagnosing.... oh wait, it's got nautical elements thrown in that need to stay sealed... yeah. no thanks. it sure looks nice now, i bet the parts to fix it are about as affordable as the thing is in the first place.....

sorry, cool fnd NONAME, for sure, I just get tired of fixing stuff...
    DB I fixed water systems at the campground so much the place hired 2 guys just to install the hydrants. The formula set for one of these systems was ascertained to take 1.5 hours from start to finish. Me and another guy did an install together took us 1.5 hours or 3 man hours total. The yahoo who came up with 1.5 hours was a suit who knew nada about the problems we ran into. This was the bulk of my hours for 10 years. There were around 100 other chores/jobs we did regularly.

Working at the Park was comparable to working at BIZARRO WORLD.
    Sister and DingBat like this.

$850,000. Yikes!
    Sister and welder516 like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

So each state you go to you have to get a boat lic. and a mollusk inspection more than I can handle
    manolito likes this.

VIP Member
    If i wanted something to drive on the road an dthe water i would get one of them " Duck Trucks " you see around harbor type cities like Baltimore .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member
    Big financial loss with one of those. Now the idea is cool and if you were too rich to care then it may suite your fancy. Just like a regular camper and a car/truck as soon as you drive it off the lot you lose money. I'd go for a smaller camper to pull behind the vehicle (pop-up's are great if it isn't too hot) and find a nice place under the trees at the beach camp ground - for about a fourth of the price. Look at all the games of kiddie golf you could play and fishing pier passes you can afford by doing the camp ground thing and they got the best pools! Campground folks are the best!
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Anyone in the mood for a game of RV Battleship?
    DingBat, msgt/ret and jkshelgore like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I am waiting for the submarine version.

Anti-gun billionaires + Low info voters = Passage of Washington I-594

That thing needs at least one main gun...
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom.
    Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

who said submarine?

Cape Locum Et Fac Vestigium

Sponsored Links