Good Humor: Whack a Kitty

This is a discussion on Good Humor: Whack a Kitty within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is funny and cute:...

Like Tree24Likes
  • 8 Post By suntzu
  • 1 Post By welder516
  • 1 Post By Sister
  • 4 Post By scottync
  • 1 Post By BugDude
  • 6 Post By BugDude
  • 1 Post By Oldpsufan
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: Good Humor: Whack a Kitty

This is funny and cute:

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    that is not funny .............that is real funny . I hope Bubblesdad don't see this .
    Sister likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member
    Precious! Thank you, loved it
    suntzu likes this.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

VIP Member
    how about this one?

Are you two trying to get me banned?

I love little gray striped kitties!!!
    Black Knight likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I had a very unusual cat for about 10 years. A bobtailed Manx. He was very large, wide, and muscular with long hind legs and short front legs and long tips on his ears. He was a bluish-gray color. He had the largest and widest head of any cat I've ever seen. He acted like a very territorial dog. One summer day my wife and I were sitting on the front porch eating ice cream and he was sitting there hanging out with us and started shaking and growling because people were walking down the street past our house. I believe he hated every other living thing in the world and only tolerated us because we fed him. He would let you rub his head sometimes, and occasionally might sit on the couch beside you, but never on your lap and never try to pick him up. I saw that cat tear up a large german shepherd in our yard...that dog's head looked like it got attacked by a weed eater. The cat leaped from the deck and attached itself to that dog's head like the Tasmanian devil...nothing but pee, fur, and blood flying in a raging tornado of terror on that dog's head. The neighbor came over later and wanted to see the lion that ran his dog back across the field. I saw him take a possum out once too...and snatched a bat out of the air mid flight. We boarded that cat one Christmas while we travelled out of town. Picked him up at the vets office when we returned and the poor girl in there looked like she had been through a briar patch. She said, "We recommend you not bring him back here...ever...for anything. He's a lot more agile and quick than you would anticipate given his size. He scaled a finished sheetrock wall, pushed up the ceiling tile, and went down the other side. When we finally cornered him, he drew blood on three of us before we could get him in a cage." We had to find a new vet because they were all terrified of him. He went out in the mornings and came in at night. He slept in a breezeway between the house and garage. If we had company, he would stay gone until they left just appearing early in the morning for food. He got hit by a car and that did him in...I always wondered how much damage it did to the car though.

I have a Mainecoon and a domesstic short hair/siamese mix. The Mainecoon is dumb as rocks but HUGE and lovable. he is 20 lbs now and that is not all fat. Great kitties to have around the house if you can find one.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I have a Mainecoon and a domesstic short hair/siamese mix. The Mainecoon is dumb as rocks but HUGE and lovable. he is 20 lbs now and that is not all fat. Great kitties to have around the house if you can find one.
    My daughter had a Mainecoon for several years. She was a very small cat and great with kids. She let her carry her around, slept in the bed with her, just very easy going. She was obsessed with water. Loved to watch it and play in it. She disappeared shortly after we moved to Florida. Between the gators, coyotes, owls, eagles, osprey, etc. if you have a cat in Florida you better keep it in the house or inside of a screened in lanai.

Distinguished Member Array Oldpsufan's Avatar
    I've had a few cats, I used to hate them like all macho males, but after my first divorce my daughter who came to live with me, wanted one so I gave in. She brought home this little kitten and one night after work (2nd shift) I kicked off my shoes, grabbed a beer and sat down to read the paper. This kitten tried it's darndest to climb up my pants leg and I kept taking her off. Finally she gave up and laid across my feet and started purring....... I was hooked.

I've always admired the Maine Coon but never had one, the closest to that was a big orange long hair Tabby that adopted us. He was a loveable cat but he was an outdoors cat and roamed the mountain side where we lived for days without coming home. I named him T.C. for Top Cat after a cartoon cat. Just about the time I'd start worrying about him he come up the driveway making this chirping sound, jump up in my lap and want his belly rubbed.

We don't have any more animals although we both like them, we can't give them the proper attention they need because we travel a lot, plus my GF has asthma and can't handle the shedding.
    BugDude likes this.
    “A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
    ― Edward R. Murrow
    After all, when the Supreme Court twice comes within one vote of ruling that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Bill of Rights isn’t an individual right, Americans have a right to be concerned.

VIP Member
    Those kittens have the sweetest faces.

We don't have cats because my husband is very allergic to them. He gets welts on his face and his eyes swell shut.

My sister used to have a huge male cat named Kimba. He didn't have a tail but I don't know if it was officially a Maine Coon or mixed breed. Anyway, he weighed about 28 pounds and was strong as an Ox, but laid back and nice. He could sit on the patio of my sister's apartment and jump straight up to the second floor neighbor's balcony. He was like Superman.
    BugDude likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

I showed this to the cat who adopted us last October. Kitty (what I named her, I don't know who she owned before showing up at the Jo Jo residence) was not amused.

She also said the whacker needed to be wrapped in Duct Tape and not Electrical. That is not the "redneck" way. I think she's on to something and may be planning some revenge. I'll keep my eye open.
    BugDude likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

That made me LOL. That first calico that got away reminded me of the last one I had 25 years ago. I never knew that calicoes AKA money cats are always female until I got her. No more now that the Mr. is allergic.
    Carpe Diem
    "Winter Is Coming"

Sponsored Links