Just sittin here on CC and watchin TV.

This is a discussion on Just sittin here on CC and watchin TV. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I like to check the board and have the boobtoob on in the background. I happen to watchin Lethal Weapon 3. If you remember the ...

Thread: Just sittin here on CC and watchin TV.

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar

Just sittin here on CC and watchin TV.

I like to check the board and have the boobtoob on in the background. I happen to watchin Lethal Weapon 3.

If you remember the premise of the movie was to catch the bad guy that was selling the special "cop killer bullets". Well the movie just showed a cop ducking behind a 55 gallon drum for cover. The BG took aim and shot through the drum killing the officer. The camera pauses on the BG as he pulls the trigger... he knows that he can shoot through the drum because the has the "special bullets".

Where can I get some of these "special bullets" that can shoot through 55 gallon drums?

Hollywood
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

2. Remove Ads

Wal Mart.

Just remember that you have to spray them with teflon first though.

[/Hollywood idiocy]
    "If by the mere force of numbers a majority should deprive a minority of any clearly written constitutional right, it might, in a moral point of view, justify revolution." - Abraham Lincoln

Distinguished Member Array lowflyer's Avatar
    I know what you mean. I happened to watch the Gauntlet a couple of weeks ago and the gun play in that movie is absolutely astonishing. The reactions of the policemen were really hilarious. It is hard to believe anyone ever took that movie the least bit serious.
    Whatever doesn't kill you postpones the inevitable.

Assistant Administrator
    And we wonder why the sheeple are so misinformed!

Hollywierd has much to answer for - not least actors who are anti gun who accept big paychecks and then act out big deals with guns! It's a pet peeve.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Wow...all the way through a 55 gallon drum!?! Was this drum made of plastic or metal. I could see maybe plastic but a metal drum? WOW!

I bet those bullets would go through dry wall too! Maybe even through a wooden door!

It must be great to live in movie world. Anyone see "The Last Action Hero"? That put it all into perspective.

I think I have about 1000 rounds in my safe that will fire through a 55 gallon drum. I must be a bad man....
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Administrator
    I just got home from work, sitting here checkin out cc, and watching the tv.... I cant stand hollywierds action movies, they are all really stupid, with very few exceptions. I prefer watching the history channel over about anything those wierdos in hollywierd can out out.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Some Movies, But I Prefer...

Fox News...the wife can't understand HOW I can watch the same news hour after hour...

She makes these claims as she is watching her 'cooking' shows...hour after hour...(How many times can you watch someone make a salad?)

After 35 years?...I watch the news...she watches the cooking shows...

No problem!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    About MisInformed public (sheeple) - Seems I read on a forum where a juror voted against someone for self defense shooting because he had used hollowpoints and that hollowpoints were "killer" bullets.
    For God, Family and Country!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCop View Post
    About MisInformed public (sheeple) - Seems I read on a forum where a juror voted against someone for self defense shooting because he had used hollowpoints and that hollowpoints were "killer" bullets.
    LOL.. cause ball ammo is the warm and fuzzy kind of bullets!

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyman View Post
    LOL.. cause ball ammo is the warm and fuzzy kind of bullets!
    I carry cute little pink bullets made out of soft bubblegum.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Links