If They'd Been Armed, Maybe I Would Have Posted this under "Armed Citizen Successes"

This is a discussion on If They'd Been Armed, Maybe I Would Have Posted this under "Armed Citizen Successes" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would have liked that a lot better. Anyway, if they had been armed, it wouldn't have been any WORSE. http://www.volunteertv.com/special/h...s/5159977.html...

Thread: If They'd Been Armed, Maybe I Would Have Posted this under "Armed Citizen Successes"

Distinguished Member Array randytulsa2's Avatar

If They'd Been Armed, Maybe I Would Have Posted this under "Armed Citizen Successes"

I would have liked that a lot better.

Anyway, if they had been armed, it wouldn't have been any WORSE.

http://www.volunteertv.com/special/h...s/5159977.html

2. Remove Ads

That is a tragic story. I don't see how any right thinking person could be against providing for your own self-defense.
    Walk steathly - and carry a big Springfield.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Well said Randy. God that just sounds flippin AWFUL!!! Repeat offenders, too!! Grrr!!! Look at their photos! One has his head held high and the other looks like he is trying to goad the photographer into a fight! Human garbage.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

VIP Member
    Prayers for comfort for the victims' family and friends , and hopes for swift justice for those responsible !

The world just gets sicker and sicker....

VIP Member
    Remember the recent thread running on what to say to an anti about carrying a firearm?

This story is a much more appropriate reply than any of the pithy quotes you can come up with.

It shows just how dangerous a place this world can be & if you're not prepared................if you can't protect yourself, WHO WILL?

I think I'm going to print several copies of this story to give the next nasty anti that says anything to me about carrying. Maybe if they get shocked enough, some of them might get it.

(side note: Just when I think that I have become so jaded by the ill will of some men...that nothing people do to each other can surprise, disappoint or horrify me.......something like this comes along & just turns my stomach & makes my blood boil.)
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Links