Welcome Archive24!

This is a discussion on Welcome Archive24! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Welcome to the forums, Archive24! Sadly, your posts seem to have disappeared, and I was so looking forward to poring over your insightful thoughts and ...

Thread: Welcome Archive24!

Welcome Archive24!

Welcome to the forums, Archive24!

Sadly, your posts seem to have disappeared, and I was so looking forward to poring over your insightful thoughts and comments in great detail.

Well, I'm sure you'll be back soon!

When you're not fencing, er... selling computers and cell phones, what aspect of the shooting sports do you most enjoy?

As I'm sure you know, having lurked thoroughly on these forums before posting as most of us did, that this site is primarily devoted to discussion of self defense related issues as regards to firearms, but... we do like to chat about other gun related topics.

So, how about it? What do you... <COUGH> generally shoot <HACK> when you visit the ra-<HORK>.... 'scuse me! Something seems to be stuck in my throat. <HRORAWK!> Would you look at that! A big chunk of spam! How odd...

Anyways,
    Carry Safely!

There in England.

With no guns.

And no Navy.

And no Wanted Posters.

Sucks to be you don't it?

Well, you have a nice day now, you hear?,
    Joe

2. Remove Ads

Valid points, but I think it's safe to assume that although the email accounts were based in the UK the spammer was Nigerian, the phone number gave that away.
    He had nothing to sell, just phishing.

Save the unnecessary attacks on the English please, some of us were English once.

The guy is banned there not point in this post so its closed

Links