AmericainDanger - your thoughts about it?

This is a discussion on AmericainDanger - your thoughts about it? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; www.americaindanger.com What have you heard about these people? I just saw a video from these people interviewing Massad Ayoob (via telephone - look at the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AmericainDanger - your thoughts about it?

www.americaindanger.com

What have you heard about these people?

I just saw a video from these people interviewing Massad Ayoob (via telephone - look at the 18th minute on the video's timeline), they seem to be pro gun.

Link to Ayoob interview:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=ayoob&hl=en

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Looks like a hardcore Libertarian website. If it is, then its safe to say they are pro-gun.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

The more people that are pro gun the better.

Just another laughable anti-everything extremist group. They don't much like the U.S. and the vast majority of the people who live here. Looks like they never met a conspiracy they didn't like.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

New Member Array America_In_Danger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    Just another laughable anti-everything extremist group. They don't much like the U.S. and the vast majority of the people who live here. Looks like they never met a conspiracy they didn't like.
    RodC13 - I'm sorry to hear that you think we're another laughable anti-everything extremist group. Everything we do is based on fact and researched by Robert and I and isn't conspiracy. We don't even get paid to do this, as it's something that we feel is necessary to do as Americans who were born here.

We love this country and are sick of corruption in the government, which continues to eradicate the Constitution removing our precious Bill of Rights. We support the principles and ideals of the Founding Fathers, not the politicians and elitists, who would love to see America a third-world country they can exploit.

In response to, caguiets, the original poster, we are very pro-Second Amendment. Since the beginning of 2007, we had 8 shootings, 3 of which were fatal in Rocky Mount, NC. So I decided it was high-time we had someone on who would explain to people the best way to exercise their Second Amendment right to protect themselves, their families and property. So instead of griping and bemoaning how it's such a shame that it happens and people need to call the police, which is what most people and journalist do, we gave people useful information and I hope that you enjoyed the show.

Granted our show may not the most professional out there, but Robert and I are Hosts/Writers/Producers/Webmasters and our own gophers, when we aren't working our normal day jobs and being with family.

I appreciate the original poster for linking to the show and our website.

America_In_Danger welcome to the boards. These boards do not allow the discussion of things that are heated like politics (the mods will shut it down). All things firearm self defence related are what this board excels at.

I do like your site and would like further correspondence (outside of this board). I also do not consider your site libertarian but it comes close on some issues. I agree with 80% of libertarian philosophy, though do not consider myself one.
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

We could use more people like this. They made some good points especialy the part about the corruption in goverment trying to eradicate the constitution

Thanks fellas.

I'm interested in learning more about the site and the discussions. When I was younger, I lived out in the rural area and roaming the woods with a .22 rifle was nothing, but good times. I even brought back a squirrel or two for the stew pot.

It's good to know that sites like this exist for the exchange of ideas.

Again, thanks for the welcome!

Chris

the more , the merrier. Welcome !
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

America_In_Danger, welcome to CC. I find your website interesting and will keep visiting it in the near future. Sadly there is no section on CC to discuss politics, so we can only go with the civil input each member can give regarding a specific issue - and it ends there. Keep up the good work, as someone pro gun is better than someone pro guncontrol.

Quote Originally Posted by America_In_Danger View Post
    RodC13 - I'm sorry to hear that you think we're another laughable anti-everything extremist group. Everything we do is based on fact and researched by Robert and I and isn't conspiracy. We don't even get paid to do this, as it's something that we feel is necessary to do as Americans who were born here.
    What do you expect when the first link you list to an organization is the John Birch Society?

I welcome your participation in the forum on Second Amendment and related issues, and hope you gain, as I have, from the wealth of CCW knowledge of the many participants. This is, in my humble opinion, the finest forum of its genre on the web. Bumper, his administrators and moderators do a fabulous job in keeping the conversation civil and on-topic.

Once again, welcome to CombatCarry.com.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Ron
    . We don't even get paid to do this, as it's something that we feel is necessary to do as Americans who were born here.
    Don't want to politicize this thread, but "Americans who were born here." Here is a news flash: We have a heck of a lot of young men and women, not born here, who have, in the past, given their lives in defense of this great country, and continue to do so.

Ron

Ron,

It's quite clear that you seem to think I have some problem with supporting the troops. Let me clarify that I am unwaveringly behind the troops, not the men who send them into harms way for the wrong reasons. I certainly don't have a problem naturalized citizens who came to this country to become American. My statement, now that you point it out, was quite incomplete.

(To rodc13)As for your reference to the John Birch Society link on www.americaindanger.com. I'm not a member, though the other host of the show is a Chapter Leader. Whatever your view on the JBS or Birchers, as I've heard them called before, isn't in line with the people I've met here locally that care deeply about the country as I do. They do have issues that I'm concerned about regarding the direction of the country, but I don't feel the need to join a group or organization to have to do something or feel special in anyway. I know who I am, as well as I'm sure you know who you are.

And just having a link on a site to another site, must mean guilt-by-association to you. I might as well assume, you're a card-carrying gun nut planning for TEOTWAWKI (The End Of The World As We Know It) , because you post on CombatCarry.com, which could be totally wrong... or right. But I don't care, either way. All I wanted to post on this board was a simple thanks and that I'm glad this forum exists.

Ron
    Ron,

It's quite clear that you seem to think I have some problem with supporting the troops. Let me clarify that I am unwaveringly behind the troops, not the men who send them into harms way for the wrong reasons. I certainly don't have a problem naturalized citizens who came to this country to become American. My statement, now that you point it out, was quite incomplete.

(To rodc13)As for your reference to the John Birch Society link on www.americaindanger.com. I'm not a member, though the other host of the show is a Chapter Leader. Whatever your view on the JBS or Birchers, as I've heard them called before, isn't in line with the people I've met here locally that care deeply about the country as I do. They do have issues that I'm concerned about regarding the direction of the country, but I don't feel the need to join a group or organization to have to do something or feel special in anyway. I know who I am, as well as I'm sure you know who you are.

And just having a link on a site to another site, must mean guilt-by-association to you. I might as well assume, you're a card-carrying gun nut planning for TEOTWAWKI (The End Of The World As We Know It) , because you post on CombatCarry.com, which could be totally wrong... or right. But I don't care, either way. All I wanted to post on this board was a simple thanks and that I'm glad this forum exists.
    OK, I think that you got off on the wrong foot with a couple of us. Thanks for the clarification. No problem from my perspective, so welcome to the Forum.

Ron

Hey, no hard feeling with anyone here. I'd be glad to have any of you in the trench with me any day!

Now, I've added this board to my regular visitation list. Where's all the time in the day!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links