Old skool Islam

This is a discussion on Old skool Islam within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by WorldPax but we're not talking about this country, we're talking about another country, that we invaded, and is now our responsibility to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old skool Islam

Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPax View Post
    but we're not talking about this country, we're talking about another country, that we invaded, and is now our responsibility to fix. We're trying to do there, exactly what you're talking about people trying to do here.

Frankly, I think we just need to bail out, it's fubar. Give the south to the Saudis, give the north to Turkey, the west to Syria, and the east to Iran. Let their own sort it out, they don't want us there.
    You may not have been, but others who posted on this thread were. That was what my post addressed. And I believe that what I wrote relates to the theme of this thread.

Ron

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    You may not have been, but others who posted on this thread were. That was what my post addressed. And I believe that what I wrote relates to the theme of this thread.

Ron
    My appologies, carry on.
    Pax
    Tulsa, OK

A words to the wise has been "never interfere with a family squable"
    What is happening in Iraq now is a family squable, We have really accomplished what we went over ther to do. Sadam Hussain and his family are dead, the former government is disbanded. Now we should step out and let them go at it. If the U.N wants to step in , let them but without our troops. Once the fighting has ended then we can deal with whoever is the winner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links