February 6th, 2007 03:56 PM
You know you are living in 2007 when ..............
Another e-mail I thought yall might enjoy, probably old, most are.
1. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e- mail addresses.
6. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
14. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.
Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to!!
And Yes, I was laughing and I did scroll back to see that there wasn't a #9 !
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand
February 11th, 2007 11:13 AM
It really is 2007, isn't it? And yes, I did scroll back up. <sigh>
The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD
February 11th, 2007 11:58 AM
Yes it is 2007.
I was lucky, I didn't have to sceoll back up, but I did have to check that #9 wasn't there.
Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
February 11th, 2007 08:59 PM
Good one, now I gotta go see where my cell phone is.
By QKShooter in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: May 18th, 2007, 10:33 PM
By bluesteel in forum Defensive Carry Guns
Last Post: February 4th, 2007, 11:20 PM
By fotomaker57 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: April 8th, 2006, 10:51 PM
By Bumper in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: December 11th, 2005, 06:56 PM
By RobL in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
Last Post: December 1st, 2005, 02:50 AM
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors