Anna Nicole Smith Found Dead

This is a discussion on Anna Nicole Smith Found Dead within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by amlevin Every day there are people that truly contribute to society that have their lives end suddenly and prematurely. No one takes ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith Found Dead

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Every day there are people that truly contribute to society that have their lives end suddenly and prematurely. No one takes the time to even notice. Now we have someone like this, who is known for drug and alcohol abuse, has contributed essentially nothing to society, and it's big news. THAT is the sad part.

+1

Had life by the tail but got bit by the head.
    It's not about the caliber you carry, it's about how you USE it.

Acts 4:12
    (Mohammad Who?)

1988 DIE HARD 2008
    NRA Member

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    One less converter of O2. I believe Al Gore would call it lowering the carbon signature.
    Last edited by Chorizo; February 8th, 2007 at 11:48 PM.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    More proof that cocaine is not a good substitute for food.
    If she was substituting cocaine for food she wouldn't have blown up to 465lbs like she did (rough guess... could have been more).

No really, OD'ing was my first guess too.

jay

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    You're so cold & heartless...she truly loved that 99 year old multi~billionaire.
    Well, he was 89 when they married in '94, but shucks, anyone can see that she did it for love of the withered, wrinkled, senile-looking old coot!

I am personally not saddened at all by either her passing, or anyone connected with her.

The world really simply does not benefit (it suffers, actually) from having people like her in it.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Every day there are people that truly contribute to society that have their lives end suddenly and prematurely. No one takes the time to even notice. Now we have someone like this, who is known for drug and alcohol abuse, has contributed essentially nothing to society, and it's big news. THAT is the sad part, not her passing.
    Quote Originally Posted by peacefuljeffrey View Post
    Well, he was 89 when they married in '94, but shucks, anyone can see that she did it for love of the withered, wrinkled, senile-looking old coot!

I am personally not saddened at all by either her passing, or anyone connected with her.

The world really simply does not benefit (it suffers, actually) from having people like her in it.

Well said to the both of you... I would have been more blunt and probably P.O.'d someone.

In fact, I just P.O.'d myself cause I wasted 30 seconds of my life addressing this issue.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    In fact, I just P.O.'d myself cause I wasted 30 seconds of my life addressing this issue.
    Now we're makin' some sense.

Senior Moderator
    Well at least I can say some constructive and meaningful here:

Hey Exodus, that's an M&P in your avatar isn't it? Like it? I am crazy about mine.

VIP Member
    Haters... I still maintain that her Guess? ads alone justified her existence...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Haters... I still maintain that her Guess? ads alone justified her existence...
    Well, she did far excede her justified existance; she was meant to be a stripper/trailer park queen. I guess she did do ok after all.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    Gee guys this was a celebrity, you're suppose to idolize celebrities. I bet you guys are talkin' all this trash to cover your deep hurt.

VIP Member
    a stripper/trailer park queen.
    You say that as if it's a bad thing...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Administrator
    Does anyone else see the humor in the fact that this thread was originally posted in the Buy/sell/trade forum?
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member
    The humor did not escape me. I am getting a kick out of the men that are lining up to claim fatherhood of the poor surviving (and potentially exceedingly rich) child. And Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband???????????????????????? Talk about a leach that feeds upon the bottom feeders of life!

This is like watching a bad accident develop.......I can't turn my eyes away. (even though I know it will be time that I will never get back in my life)
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

DC Founder
    I am proud to say her baby isn't mine....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

She told you no, huh?
    Jack

That's okay Bumper, I'll get this one myself .................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links