All day

All day

This is a discussion on All day within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have been on this site all day from work. I don't know if there is a way of checking but I must of been ...

Thread: All day

All day

I have been on this site all day from work. I don't know if there is a way of checking but I must of been on her for a good 5 or 6 hours. The best part is I am not even sick of being on her.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Yeah...it is purdy cool!

Another one I am on as much (actually...prolly MORE) is www.okshooters.com

...check us out - we'd love to have ya! Even if you ain't from Oklahoma!

thanks ill check it out cause the ohio forum is LAME
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

We have some good times on OKShooters. We don't just talk about guns either. We talk about all sorts of crap. We even have a few ******* contests too!

But all in all, I think we have some good times. Hell, most of those guys (and gals) on there feel like FAMILY to me!

Links