Texas towns invaded by Army in Operation Last Dance

This is a discussion on Texas towns invaded by Army in Operation Last Dance within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Read this story, then read the stories I posted below. they were linked within the story, but they didn't come out as links. Very shocking ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas towns invaded by Army in Operation Last Dance

Read this story, then read the stories I posted below. they were linked within the story, but they didn't come out as links. Very shocking stuff here if you ask me. For those who think that the govt won't ever use it's weapons against it's own citizens who are uprising, think again. they are actively planning missions with their elite units. Who knows if this is still going on secretly. But it did happen in 1999... that's too close for my liking. Looks like New Orleans might have been a little extra practice for them huh?

Feb. 15, 1999: Several bewildered Texas officials found themselves on the hot seat after their small rural towns were used for live-fire military exercises by the Night Stalkers, an elite group from the U.S. Army's Delta Force, in the unannounced Operation Last Dance

Despite the 30-minute warning given by police printed notices posted to residents' doors that did not disclose any details most residents were shaken up by the simulated bombing runs, hovering black helicopters in the night, firing of live ammunition and explosives very close to innocent bystanders.

In the town of Kingsville, one of eight helicopters hit a telephone pole, starting a fire and horrifying residents who saw it happen. Fire officials said they had no warning the exercise would take place.

Asked the purpose of the exercise, Tomas Sanchez, Kingsville's Federal Emergency Management Agency coordinator, speculated the exercise involved a scenario that required military action because local police could not deal with civilians effectively.

"Martial law has been declared through presidential powers and war powers act, and some citizens have refused to give up their weapons. They have taken over two of the buildings in Kingsville. The police cannot handle it. So you call these guys in. They show up and they zap everybody, take all the weapons, and let the local P.D. clean it up," described Sanchez of the scenario the Night Stalkers were likely given.
    Now here's two links to more info on the story. they are well worth reading, especially if teh govt physically disarming you and attacking you is of any concern.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=16968

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=16967

2. Remove Ads

Hmmm... PDD 25... Another good Clinton era story.

If ms. Clinton gets in this might be her first act.

Hmmmm... no need for the second amendment in this day and age, huh?

Lead Moderator
    They have praticed night time insertion and lock downs up here too. Was years ago though. Yes , they could come in and take over a town or 2. But not the whole countryside, nor every town.
    Our soldiers in all branches of the military are Americans too.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Night Stalkers...

The only way Hillary can protect the criminal element...

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

We are already on a slippery slope and Hillery will not make it better.
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

VIP Member
    Not really here nor there (and many of you know this already), but the Night Stalkers are most definately NOT a part of Delta Force. They Night Stalkers are the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, the Army's special operations helicopter pilots. They fly Delta around (as they do Rangers, SF, SEALs, and pretty much any other SOF unit that needs it), but they certainly aren't Delta.

I always have to question (more then normal) articles like this that can't get the basic background facts right...how are we supposed to believe the rest of what they say when they make a glaring error of fact so early in the article?
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

If they ever tried this for real I would think they would go from having an unruly town or two to having a full blown armed uprising on their hands in the blink of an eye.

I for one would not hesitate to take up arms against the oppressors. I do not think I am alone in that.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Here's some more info on this stuff going on. Go to google, look up in videos.. Alex Jones. He is an austin texas radio talk show host. he keeps an eye on this type of stuff. In his video he exposes our military working as law enforcement, setting up road blocks in neighborhoods.. stopping YOU and searching your vehicle. Sometimes they get together with the cops, do search warrants on your house.. kicking your door down.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist.. I only fear what I think really can happen. Watch the videos and you will start to see what our military is doing.. and while they do it, some of them hide their faces because "they don't want people to know what they are doing". hmm, possibly because it's against the laws of our country?

I would like to say more, but the videos speek so much more than what I can tell you. If ever we had a reason to fear our govt recently, THIS IS IT! And if ever we needed another reason to fear someone with the last name Clinton being in office, THIS IS IT!

here's the website for the guy who did these stories. You may be able to find the videos on his site to watch.. I went to google and found them for sure. You can also listen to this guys radio talkshow online through this website.
    http://www.infowars.com

Here's the 1st video I watched, it's long.. 2 hours.. but if you worry about what our govt might do.. it's worth watching. On the guys website he also has these vids and others for sale in DVD.

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-1551348336255792191&esrc=sr4&ev=v&q=alex+jones&vid url=http://video.google.com/videoplay%3Fdocid%3D-1551348336255792191%26q%3Dalex%2Bjones%26hl%3Den&u sg=AL29H22FdQRCplYBZa8dNTFsDcCsnHp60w

Here's the 2nd video I watched... Both pertain to the same issue, just with more info.. and again, both are very worth watching.. they shocked me, doing things they aren't suppose to be doing on US soil. Remember, some of this is NOT training.. they actually were given authority to be able to pull you over, search you, kick your door down and search your house, etc.

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-7...xcuq36W53-jbbw

And to save you time, here is a link to the page I got to when I searched for his videos.. so you can see all of them. There may be others pertaining to this issue, I'm sure there are. I just haven't watched them yet.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=alex+jones&hl=en

If you're a freedom loving person like me, you won't mind the long time it will take to watch these. Watch half of it now, half of it tomorrow.. but I do think this is very important to see what our govt was doing.. and probably still is doing.

and no, I'm not wearing a tin foil hat. Some of the videos may be more conspiracy theory videos.. but the ones with the military doing these operations, the two I said I watched.. are happening, right on film.. practice, and real. that's what I'm most concerned about.
    Last edited by jednp; February 19th, 2007 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added info

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
    Hmmmm... no need for the second amendment in this day and age, huh?
    well, we're all civilized by now and can see how we'd all be better off just letting the government tell us all what to do. Politicians always have the best interests of the country in mind anyway, right? They just need a little more power to bring us all to utopia.

I don't know about you guys, but I learned in grade school that a fundamental part of american freedom was the guarantee that military forces could not be used against their own citizens. They're not a "backup" for when the police can't handle something. I wonder what ever happened to that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Sig P239 View Post
    If they ever tried this for real I would think they would go from having an unruly town or two to having a full blown armed uprising on their hands in the blink of an eye.

I for one would not hesitate to take up arms against the oppressors. I do not think I am alone in that.
    I sure hope so.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Anyone ever wonder if this wasn't a cover story for an actual military operation?

OPFOR posted the Night Stalkers info before I could, too.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Isn't that against posse comitatus?

Quote Originally Posted by dunndw View Post
    Isn't that against posse comitatus?
    it sure is... but what do our laws matter when presidents can enact executive powers?

There's also a lot of info about this on http://www.ufoinfo.com, where you'll also be able to read up on topics like,
    * LARGE DAYLIGHT UFO SEEN OVER DOWNTOWN TORONTO
    * ANOTHER UFO VIDEOTAPED IN NORTHERN IRELAND
    * TRIANGULAR UFOs FLY OVER BLOEMFONTEIN, SOUTH AFRICA
    * DANISH MOTORISTS TRAILED BY TWO MYSTERIOUS LIGHTS

So, it's not just the government with EBHs (Evil Black Helicopters) it's also SPACE ALIENS! FYI, no one has declared martial law in Texas for quite a while. I believe the last time was when Governor Ross Sterling did so in 1931 in an East Texs oil field to assist local LEOs in enforcement of laws to prevent waste of crude oil.

By the way, our military conducts a lot of exercises in and around Texas. I participated in quite a few, back in the day (dear old Ft. Hood). We'll let you know if they get out of hand.

And another thing, if you support the troops, as a good patriotic American, shouldn't you also support the way they train?

Sheesh!
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links