got the internet back on.

This is a discussion on got the internet back on. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was weed eating monday and walked into my dish knocking it out of alignment ( and putting a big freaking knot on my head ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 6 Post By subhuman
  • 3 Post By Brad426
  • 3 Post By DingBat
  • 3 Post By subhuman

Thread: got the internet back on.

I was weed eating monday and walked into my dish knocking it out of alignment ( and putting a big freaking knot on my head ) tried several time to reline it but with no luck, got a technician out this morning to fix it at last, been using the phone all week and really despise it, now I can get my full size gun fix on again
    If it needs to be done, do it.

You got your head realigned?
    DingBat, NONAME762 and DBX like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    You got your head realigned?
    after doing the weed, smashing your dish out of alignment, and now you can carry a gun because you stopped using your phone .... ??? and what exactly do you line your dishes with? I tried wax paper once but it melted in the microwave ....

boy, if you're going to smoke that good stuff you at least better share....
    DBX, NONAME762 and Recon1342 like this.
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

"First comes smiles. Then comes lies. Last is Gunfire."

nit wits . My head is not repairable, it's been messed up for ages . and I can get my evening "gun fix" on my full size monitor screen instesd of that tiny phone
    NONAME762, Jeanlouise and WHEC724 like this.

Well Opie *(OP)* you really shot yourself in the foot with this one!!! I mean...I mean you're really inline for the GROUP W BENCH Bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK now I'll be nice.
    Plus this is a CMA (CYA) thing but dude you deserved that knot on your noggin clobberin' your dish with POWER equipment. I mean.... I mean... Where was your SA?!?!? Where was your head on a swivel?!?!? Sorry but I just cain't cut you no slack. (At least you didn't pull the bonehead thing my nephew did last winter or the winter before. He rolled a cherry 1996 Dodge 4 by doin 70 on black ice. I heard about this and I darn near disowned him.

Worser than cigarettes or drinkin' or carousing with wild women this habit I got with the www. That's the 1 thing I fear the most with the breakdown of society or SHTF/TEOTWAWKI. No Internet.

I don't even wanna go there and being the Digital Dinosaur that I am I got about the slowest computer in the Free World and I got broadband.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

I didn't realize how much I use the net until we lost power a couple of months ago in a snowstorm and it was off for nearly a week, I discovered I'm a gun forum junky

I can't even come up with a comment after that.
    NRA
    United States Marine Corps

By the by Mister SubHuman my noggin got clobbered real good when I was just 18. Do the math as I am 62 now. We won't hold it agin ya as many of us have BTDT.

I just got home from a 4 day ROAD TRIP and I had too much fun. And on accounta having too much fun I'm gonna start me a new thread.

Stand By.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links