Well, I went to the Gun Show on Saturday - Page 2

Well, I went to the Gun Show on Saturday

This is a discussion on Well, I went to the Gun Show on Saturday within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Wolfe City is about 65 NE of Dallas. I typically attend the shows at Big Town Mall, in Mesquite (outskirts of Dallas). My relatives live ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, I went to the Gun Show on Saturday

Red face

Wolfe City is about 65 NE of Dallas. I typically attend the shows at Big Town Mall, in Mesquite (outskirts of Dallas). My relatives live in Ft. Worth, so I've ventured to shows at Will Rogers Colliseum...but they aren't that good. Unfortunately, as I was tellin Bumper this weekend, it seems all the shows out here have tables set up with "non-gun" crap, such as old barn tools, watches, coins, beef jerky, and some bozo shows up at every one with his darn tree-branch pruners! geesh! I go to see guns and knives....there outta be a law..LOL !

JT
    Iím near the Metroplex so I go to the shows in Mesquite, Market Hall, Dallas Convention Center, Ft Worth Convention Center, and Will Rogers. I like the Mesquite Show the best, but Iíll go to the Ft Worth shows. If Iím not looking for or selling something too exotic, the Ft. Worth shows may be ok, but they pale in comparison to Mesquite or Market Hall. Iíll donít like to go to Bob Normanís shows, but I will if thatís all there is for a while.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Gun shows up this way tend to be 60% long guns, 10% handguns, and 30% romance novels, cheap knives and other unrelated crap. I still go, because there are occasionally deals to be had on some handguns and accessories. I haven't noticed an increase in attendance, since the shows are geared to hunters, and most of this area's gun owners tend to be, the venues are always packed.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by psyopspec
    Gun shows up this way tend to be 60% long guns, 10% handguns, and 30% romance novels, cheap knives and other unrelated crap.
    I had to chuckle a bit....at least you know the percentage of unrelated crap!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links