Walking Eagle

This is a discussion on Walking Eagle within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hillary Clinton's Indian name: Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of The American Indian nation two weeks ago in upper New ...

Thread: Walking Eagle

Talking Walking Eagle

Hillary Clinton's Indian name:

Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of The American Indian nation two weeks ago in upper New York State She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "yes" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval. Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers". At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds. A news reporter later inquired of the group of chiefs of how they had come to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** it can no longer fly.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    Hillary Clinton's Indian name:

Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of The American Indian nation two weeks ago in upper New York State She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "yes" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval. Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers". At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds. A news reporter later inquired of the group of chiefs of how they had come to select the new name given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** it can no longer fly.
    I am soooo glad that I put down my Coke before I read this. That is a habit I have aquired after almost blowing a mouthful on my monitor. House Rule 1: Nothing in my mouth when I go to read something in Off Topic and Humor. Following that rule just saved my keyboard and monitor. As I was reading along I was wondering why they didn't give her a real descriptive name like "Stumbling Buzzard" and so I was caught when I got to the last line.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    Funny stuff.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    Too funny!!!
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

Senior Moderator
    I think I blew coffee out of my nose
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Funny...

but yet true...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links