Miscreant Sainthood

This is a discussion on Miscreant Sainthood within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Isn't it amazing that regardless how mean, stupid and vicious a BG is, when his friends , neighbors and family - when interviewed on TV, ...

Thread: Miscreant Sainthood

Miscreant Sainthood

Isn't it amazing that regardless how mean, stupid and vicious a BG is, when his friends , neighbors and family - when interviewed on TV, all insist that he is a goody two shoes, a gracious, kind complement to the neighborhood. He just never could do whatever it is he is accused of. The police are portrayed as ignoramuses who have made a monumental mistake and if the critter happens to be non-white, the incident is usually portrayed as racially motivated (What an insult this accusation is to our non-white brothers and sisters.)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array 4my son's Avatar
    I can't argue with that, do you have a specific case/story this goes with, or are you not a liberity to discuss?
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

I do. the Martin Lee Anderson case down here in Panama City Beach. Boy had a rap sheet a mile long and the press is backing him (he died in bootcamp). Hell, the Gov. just agreed to pay his family 5mil to settle the states case. Bunch of crap. We had a white boy who died in jail form a overdose and his family got $250.000, I guess down here in FL, if you are black you get millions. Both were felons, low lifes. They would have both been dead before they reached 21. But being black and using the race card sure did help getting the cash. Hell, half of the LEO's involved were black. Moma is a crack head, same with daddy, not married or living together. Dadddy was not even around till the boy died. Then he came a runnung. I love to see my tax money going out to pay for scum bags, and a state govenor who is spine-less and worried about the black vote.

A mother or neighbor, when the news camera is on, ALWAYS says, "He was such a good boy."
    It's not about the caliber you carry, it's about how you USE it.

Acts 4:12
    (Mohammad Who?)

1988 DIE HARD 2008
    NRA Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Hulk View Post
    A mother or neighbor, when the news camera is on, ALWAYS says, "He was such a good boy."
    A mother is allowed to say that. At a time like that, all she can remember is when the "boy" was young and a good kid. Everyone else should accept reality and realize the world is a better place without 'em.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Links