Two hours left and I feel my brain collapsing.

Two hours left and I feel my brain collapsing.

This is a discussion on Two hours left and I feel my brain collapsing. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Due to a back injury I am on restricted duty at work. Basically in front of the computer, monitoring cameras, doing dispatch work and bored ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two hours left and I feel my brain collapsing.

VIP Member

Red face Two hours left and I feel my brain collapsing.

Due to a back injury I am on restricted duty at work. Basically in front of the computer, monitoring cameras, doing dispatch work and bored out of my mind! That I have not turned into a giant blob of jello has to do with this board and checking on it every 3 minutes..... that being said, c'mon people! POST MORE!!!!! I NEED READING MATERIAL!

[/rant]
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Administrator
    OHH, How I hate light duty. Its better than sitting at home and collecting workmans comp. or unemployment though.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Administrator
    Did your brain collapse yet?
    "Just blame Sixto"

It will soon!!!!
    "You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

NRA Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

Administrator
    I think it may have already. He has had some symptoms for awhile now.
    "Just blame Sixto"

A guy breaks into a Quaker's home, knowing that Quakers are pacifists and won't fight back. While helping himself to the gentle family's goods, he hears a noise...which turns out to be the man of the house...standing in the doorway with a sawed-off, 12 gauge double shotgun.

After a brief, frozen silence, the Quaker said quietly:

"Friend, not for all the world would I do thee harm...but thou art standing where I am about to shoot."

----------------------------

A Texan, an Iowan, and a Minnesotan are riding horses out on the range. The Texan, just to show off, pulls an expensive bottle of whiskey out of his saddlebag, takes a couple drinks, throws the bottle in the air, pulls out his gun and shoots it in mid-air. The Iowan is shocked and asks, "What are you doing? That's a perfectly good bottle of whiskey!" The Texan replies, "In Texas, there's plenty of whiskey and bottles are cheap!"

A little while later, not wanting to be outdone, the Iowan pulls out a bottle of champagne, takes a few sips, throws the bottle into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots it, just like the Texan. The Minnesotan can't believe it. "What are you doing? That was a very expensive bottle of champagne!" With a wink to the Texan, he says, "In Iowa, there's plenty of champagne and bottles are cheap."

About 15 minutes later, the Minnesotan pulls out a bottle of beer. He opens it and takes a sip. Then another sip. Then he chugs the rest of the bottle. Then he places the bottle back in his saddlebag, pulls out his gun and shoots the Iowan. The Texan is visibly shaken. "What did you do that for?!?!" The Minnesotan replies, "Well, in Minnesota, we have plenty of people from Iowa, we don't waste beer, and bottles are returnable."

------------------------

The teacher asked the little kids to write a paragraph on what they were going to do over Spring Celebration (formerly the Easter holiday).Little Johnny started writing then asked the teacher "How do you spell gun?" The teacher told him.Then Johnny asked "How do you spell die?" The teacher told him but being a mite unsettled by these questions asked Johnny what he & his family were doing over the weekend.
    "We're gun die Easter eggs!"

----------------------

Assistant Administrator
    Haha Miggy - sympathies tho. I have a crap back - no fun at all I agree.

What about a total rebuild of one of your guns - big desk - plenty of time ... easy!

OK
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

That's brutal at least ya got Internet access

course im not posting a lot since i got a episode of cops on right now in front of my house yet again

VIP Member
    Sorry guys... Brain still functioning (barely). I was checking out the Gathering Of Eagles website and the pics about the counterdemonstration this past weekend. Man! What a sight! Some of the signs that the "Stupidniks" had ranged from the hillarious to the downright imbecile. Honors go to the rethreaded hippy with the one that said "Will give (Vernacular for oral sex) for impeachment."

Bud must live at Larry The Cable Guy's cousin!

One hour to go..................
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

These are turning into real winners

Administrator
    put pen caps in your ears and nostrils. It will keep the pressure n you skull so your brain cant collapse.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    put pen caps in your ears and nostrils. It will keep the pressure n you skull so your brain cant collapse.

The worse part is that, for a second, I considered a viable option to boredom!
    Randy Cain.

Administrator
    Here ya go, I learned about this site after my hand was mangled by a 9mm a while back- http://www.popcap.com/ I liked Zuma.
    "Just blame Sixto"

that's funny SIXTO. those games kept me going through the last deployment. i made it to ULTRA BOOKWORM in the bookworm game (that's really hard to do). as that went in, a little brain matter decided to leave... hm.
    What's this button do?

VIP Member
    OK, 10 minutes for the relief to show up. I better get ready to look busy and proffesional.

Thanks everybody !
    Randy Cain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links