Dem's set limit on Iraq

Dem's set limit on Iraq

This is a discussion on Dem's set limit on Iraq within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Is it just me, or is this a waiting call to the insurgants. Just hold on Fella's, you can have it all to yourselves if ...

Thread: Dem's set limit on Iraq

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar

Dem's set limit on Iraq

Is it just me, or is this a waiting call to the insurgants.

Just hold on Fella's, you can have it all to yourselves if you can just hold on for another year.

I'm not saying a new direction is not in order, or some sort of help to achive the objective, but this just seems wrong. You can't send someone into a fight, then tie their one of their hands behind there back.

On CNN
    Last edited by 4my sons; March 23rd, 2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Sheeeeesh...

More stupid thinking backed up by stupid actions...

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Here we go again. We spent a lot of lives, including a lot of my shipmates, fighting a war in which we never lost a battle. Ultimately our civilian government ordered us out with our tail between our legs. That was Vietnam. I see the handwriting on the wall for the same thing in Iraq. As a 45 year Navy man I am sick to my stomach with our government, all political parties and all branches. I can't help feeling that our military is only something to amuse our politicians and provide a source of political benefit for them. In my view - it is all treasonous and criminal. What we did to the people of Vietnam, we are in process of doing to the people of Iraq.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    It seems a waste of our brave young men and women and hell of a lot of money! I don't think those poeple over there want democracy
    as they are use to fuedual system of goverment for hundreds of years.It's time for some one else to be the worlds policeman it bankrupted Great Britian after 100 years looks like it's going to do it
    to us sooner if we don't get some smart leaders in place with some common sense! I am a Republician who supported GWB both times!

You know, I like this forum for many reasons, not least because we don't discuss religion and politics.

I don't care who you pray to or who you vote for, but please don't bother me with the details.

Sponsored Links