a GOOD video on immigration

This is a discussion on a GOOD video on immigration within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Never mentions illegal immigration, but explains the need for immigration reform in a way even I can understand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ...

Thread: a GOOD video on immigration

a GOOD video on immigration

Never mentions illegal immigration, but explains the need for immigration reform in a way even I can understand
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    OH.. I saw this video before on the guys website. It is VERY sobering and incredible, not to mention true.

Imagine what it would look like if you added in illegal immigration! I wish the government would do something about the problem, but I know they never will.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the Congress is in session."
    Mark Twain
    S&W M&P 40

It Does Not Look Good For The HOME Team...

Are we doomed?...not if Congress takes action...
    Will Congress take action?...which means being unpopular and losing some votes...no!

I guess we ARE doomed!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

All I can say is, by the time it's time for us to go, it'll be time.
    Sorry to be so gloomy.

Senior Moderator
    Well my wife being a Canadian immigrant, English speaking with a masters degree, it took two years for her to get her green card.

If she was an unskilled labour who not nessacarily spoke English, she could have gotten a temporaily green card in 6 months for picking fruit or other seasonal jobs.

No one keeps track of temporary workers once they enter the country.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

The dollar will collapse before then. If not because of a natural disaster or an attack under its own weight. This will probable lead to a great population reduction. Try not to become a statistic.
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

Do you guys think America is the modern day Rome?

Yep...we are following the path originally paved by Rome through history. I am convinced that if something does not change fairly soon, we will end the same way.

While I voted for Bush, mainly because he was the lesser or two evils, I do not support everything he does. For instance, he very much wants to have a North American Union in the same vein as Europe has the European Union. He wants no borders between us and Mexico and Canada. I think this is insanity. Once a country gives up it's borders, it is no longer a sovereign nation and friends, we are rushing headlong towards that goal as fast as the RINOS can take us.

This country needs to protect our borders. We don't need to necessarily Isolate ourselves but some measure of isolation is needed in the form of a wall, not a fence, on our Southern border. If the Chinese could build the wall that they built 5000 years ago, we ought to be able to put up one heck of a wizz bang wall with todays technology.
    And, while I am going total soap box here, why the heck isn't what is going on down there right now classified as a slow motion invasion? That is EXACTLY what it is. We not only have migrant workers coming in illegally but criminals and terrorists and God knows what else. In my opinion, the National Gaurd should be there, they should be armed and they should have standing orders to fire on anyone who tries to cross the border at any place other than a legal border entry point.

Why is the population at large of this country not as concerned about this as I am? What is going on with this country now a days?
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Links