Another shooting in the news...

This is a discussion on Another shooting in the news... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 'A tragic day': Shooter kills 4 victims, then himself, at rural Mason Co. home | News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By AZJD1968
  • 4 Post By zonker1986
  • 2 Post By ccw9mm
  • 3 Post By packinnova

Thread: Another shooting in the news...

The antis just don't understand the depth of love & bonding that comes with guns - redbirddog5

2nd AMENDMENT: The gateway drug to freedom addiction.

Arghhhhh
    blackhawkfann24 likes this.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

That's sad. Especially the children.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    When the zombies come I'll carry carry my Colt .357 on an old Sam Browne belt like Rick Grimes Loaded with Black Talons!

Pigott said the husband had a heating and air conditioning contractor business. He had recently been hospitalized, Pigott said, but he didn't know why. When he returned home, he was on a lot of medications, Pigott said of the man.

No one ever wants to discuss what the drugs the shooters have been taking prior to killing for absolutely NO reason. Many of these so called "medicines" have horrific side effects. Don't know if this was another one, but it sure sounds like it. It's always the EVIL gun. I say it is the EVIL drugs and the lethal cocktail of death so many of our mass shooters of the last 30 years have been prescribed by our wonderful medical community.....all for the sake of a buck.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

So many people want to exit this world, but want to take others with them before they go.

They should work harder at finding something honorable about the exit, and simply go if they wish.

No telling what this particular person had "problem" with, at this point.
    CalCarry and gopbert like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Lots of angry people out in our country.Just look how nasty our political process has become.

Smack in the middle of wealthy on one side and dirt poor on the other
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Pigott said the husband had a heating and air conditioning contractor business. He had recently been hospitalized, Pigott said, but he didn't know why. When he returned home, he was on a lot of medications, Pigott said of the man.

No one ever wants to discuss what the drugs the shooters have been taking prior to killing for absolutely NO reason. Many of these so called "medicines" have horrific side effects. Don't know if this was another one, but it sure sounds like it. It's always the EVIL gun. I say it is the EVIL drugs and the lethal cocktail of death so many of our mass shooters of the last 30 years have been prescribed by our wonderful medical community.....all for the sake of a buck.
    Yep. One of the docs here gave me a prescription for a muscle relaxant for my shoulder before i went elsewhere and discovered it was really damaged vs the other docs...oh its just inflamed here have some pills... I took that first new prescription home, read the sheet that came with it and said...hell no! I'll eat the pain vs the pill. The side effects just aren't worth it. The side effects were basically..we make the pain go away, but you go batcrap crazy in the process.
    zonker1986, Ianthin and gopbert like this.

Sponsored Links