Camping pictures

This is a discussion on Camping pictures within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Betty George, Your Bing does look like a big, stocky version of my Tanner. It's thoose crazy radar ears. Tanner sometimes growls ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camping pictures

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    George,
    Your Bing does look like a big, stocky version of my Tanner. It's thoose crazy radar ears.

Tanner sometimes growls at strange men, and her hackles will go up. For being a 20 pounder, she's got a BIG, deep dog growl... which is fine with me.
    Bing has a very big growl and has the Bassett Hound voice when he howls. He doesn't bark, but makes a rather unusual sound where other dogs bark. I don't know what to call it. Either way you definitely know when he is around and what he is trying to communicate. If we let you in the house he is a big puppy who loves to have his belly rubbed and his ears scratched.

Does Tanner have a bunch of positions that she puts her ears in? Bing's go from straight up to folded back to sticking forward like horns. I have counted at least eight different ways he holds them. That doesn't count the combos where each is in a different position.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Yes, she does. When she knows she's been caught in some mischief (I caught her dragging a roll of yarn out from under the bed) her ears fold back flat, it's so funny.

They're radar ears and I love them. They're such a good meter on what she's feeling.

They'll twitch this way and that, and I'll have fun making sounds to make one twitch in my direction.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links