Be On The Look~out!

Be On The Look~out!

This is a discussion on Be On The Look~out! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thief Steals Poop From Woman Walking Dog March 31, 2005 7:40 AM EST SAN DIEGO - The hunt is on for a turd burglar. Police ...

Thread: Be On The Look~out!

Administrator

Exclamation Be On The Look~out!

Thief Steals Poop From Woman Walking Dog
    March 31, 2005 7:40 AM EST

SAN DIEGO - The hunt is on for a turd burglar. Police in San Diego are searching for a gunman who swiped a bag of poop from a woman out walking her dog.

The woman told police that she was out walking her dog, Misty, on Monday night when a man in his 20s ran up behind her and grabbed the bag she was holding.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at Misty and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said.

The robber ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled the scene, police said.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press

QUESTION: Which was worth MORE...His Jennings .22 or...the bag of Dog$hit??

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    Thief Steals Poop From Woman Walking Dog
    The hunt is on for a turd burglar. QUESTION: Which was worth MORE...His Jennings .22 or...the bag of Dog$hit??
    LOL, that's about as funny as the dope that robbed the gun store. I would vote for the dog poop being worth more. If two robbers were both trying to hold me up at the same time I would submit to the one with the bag of crap. I'll take my chances on the Jennings.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Sponsored Links