Harsh you say...

This is a discussion on Harsh you say... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; No; I did not start this, but I wish I had… This is what is needed in the United Sates to stop the Illegal problems; ...

Thread: Harsh you say...

Question Harsh you say...

No; I did not start this, but I wish I had…

This is what is needed in the United Sates to stop the Illegal problems; Harsh you say well read on…

1.There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.

2.Foreigners will not have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.

3.Foreigners will never be able to hold political office.

4.Foreigners will not be a burden to the tax payers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.

5.Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

6.If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be OK, but options will be restricted. You are not to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

7.Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

8.If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh you say! The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of “MEXICO”
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Check out some of the other countries, LOTS of places you can lease but not buy, you can invest in a business up to 49%, go there to live you must have a certain amount of income, AND a return ticket if staying over a certain number of days.

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    Let a liberal try to live in one of those countries and see how "fair" they feel they are treated...

Oh, I forgot - the ones with influence are probably so wealthy it might not matter.
    For God, Family and Country!

Makes me really glad to be here instead of Mexico. Looks like a lot of people feel the same way.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

I like those rules. Let us adopt them.
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Chief View Post
    I like those rules. Let us adopt them.
    Or, you could move to Mexico . . .
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Our Politicians...

both Dem's and Pub's are selling this country right out from under our feet...most of me feels it is too late already...buy more ammo!

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    Be careful what you wish for. Lot's of people up here are peeved at Americans who come to buy the best real estate at premium prices. These laws could be applied to you also.

When I brought my wife in, I was immediately on the hook for $10,000 if she started collecting welfare and they do collect!

My friend came from Mexico with his wife, both well educated, they couldn’t make in Vancouver, so they moved to Seattle, he has a green card but she does not. She has been working through a lawyer to become completely legal for over 6 years, meanwhile she has earned enough to buy a 2006 Rangerover. What you guys need is a decently secure border, a decent immigration system, likely an amnesty for illegal’s that have been in country for 10 years, had a job for 5 and no criminal records. (these are the type of people you want anyways). Plus a guest worker system so people can enter legally and do the low wage stuff. I don’t see any other way of solving the problem, other than raising the living standard of Mexico overnight.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Folks , i have a different viewpoint on the " immigration " issue than most . I am a basicly life long farmer and rancher ( now i took sidelines into honest employment , including LE over the years ) but i grew up depending on " wetbacks " to do manual laber . from the age of 10 or so i carryed orders from my father day to day to undocumented folks who worked for us that woere scattered over an area 20 miles by 30 . I started this on a honda 3 wheeler , and finished in a pickup . I personaly met a lot of good folks who came here to work , and were not shy about shareing a bedroll and some beans if i got there late . I supervised them , worked beside them , ate with them , and lived with them while i grew up , i still speak a " pidgen " spanish , and still tend to respect hispanics untill they prove it unfounded . Out of all the years there was two familys who chose to " come to america " a lot of other " single" " meskins " taught me how to be a moral man , I do know that what comes across the border today is most likely different than what did years ago ... but you know if they have lived here 25 or 30 years or so , imho they can buy that green card . Now i dont speak to the kids with a bale of dope on thier backs , i only speak to the folks who by thier efforts have made american agroculture feed all of us . Lets think this thro a bit , and credit anyone at a rate of 1k a year , lets charge anyone 10 k for a " immediate citizin " licence which does nothing bt assure your a citizen . If anyone has ANY contact ( not conviction ) with le , lets deduct 1k per incident , and for them that cannot pay ... deportation is in order ... not tomorrow , right now . thoes not deported get a " provisional " visa where by your tracked ... you make it , fake it , or loose it . Kick everyones ass out now , let familys back inn .. hey you missed the last amnosty .. prove it ... if you have any way ... welcome to the usa .. and hop your happy butt back across the border since we need you ... your a criminal that came across last year ... well oppse , you dont qualify to come back , and in fact if you do we waive the homocide statutes . anyone can shoot you on this side and face no consiquinces ... oh and by the way ... we wil submit your name back to your home country so if they are intrested they know where to find you .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Sounds to me like we should apply the immigration laws of Mexico to immigrants and illegal immigrants from Mexico.

But they would surely say that was racist and wrong.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    The US has offered amnesty programs before “Carter” It does not seem to help the illegal problems.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mark555 View Post
    The US has offered amnesty programs before “Carter” It does not seem to help the illegal problems.
    Right! All it does is make the current illegals - legal - which in turn encourages even more to come over illegal hoping one day for the same to happen to them.
    For God, Family and Country!

Links