The Cost of Illegals

The Cost of Illegals

This is a discussion on The Cost of Illegals within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Check out these figures. Has the U.S. gone mad or is it just the people who are running it.... So often, we get caught up ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Cost of Illegals

Senior Moderator

The Cost of Illegals

Check out these figures. Has the U.S. gone mad or is it just the people who are running it....
    So often, we get caught up in a debate over political semantics and end up ignoring the hard-shell realities of what we're talking about. According to mmigrationCounters.com, here are some of the realities that the Flake-Gutierrez Bill would airbrush out of the picture:

Number of Illegal Aliens in theCountry 20,807,645

Money Wired to Mexico City since January, 2006 $ 22,213,001,672.00

Cost of Social Security Services for Illegal Aliens since 1996 $397,450,739,563.00

Number of Children of Illegal Aliens in Public Schools 3,958,789

Cost of Illegal Aliens in K-12 Since 1996: $ 13, 965,063,431.00

Number of Illegal Aliens Incarcerated 332,594

Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001 $ 1,398,127,429.00

Number of Illegal Aliens Fugitives 642,799

Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Aliens 9,872,838

Figures can trick your eyes. Take particular note that items 2,3,5, and 7 reflect BILLIONS not millions of dollars -- and that item 3 exceeds one-third of a TRILLION dollars
    Can you imagine how much it will cost taxpayers if we triple the number of Illegals entering this country!!

Personally, Im having a hard time figureing out why an ILLEGAL alien is entiteled to Social Security benefits that they have never paid into.

And if we know that they are fugtives, why are they still here ?

If I was a betting man, it would seem to me that somebody in this great government of ours is very interested in keeping things as they are...and the wishes of the people that live here just dont matter.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Just the cost of illegals giving birth in Parkland Hospital in DFW is 100's of millions!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Here's a good one awhile back a guy wins the state lottery, come to find out he's a illegal alien who had been deported before. He was working at a big company not a second class job. He still got the money, not invalid because he should not have been here anyway. And what's with the marches about illegals rights when they aren't entitled to more than anyone that's in jail and only as long as it takes to send them home. I'm not against people coming to this country, but when it is where it's not controlled and most get better services than I do. Somethings wrong with this picture.

Ex Member Array one eyed fatman's Avatar
    Add the fact that it's legal for illegals to own property, businesses and homes in America.

Add the fact that many Mexican children walk across the border to go to American schools (at no charge to them).It's illegal to ask them if their illegal.

The list is endless... freebie's, freebie's, freebie's for the illegals. What do we get? The bills for those freebie's.
    Last edited by one eyed fatman; May 20th, 2007 at 07:55 PM.

Ron
    Ok, here is my question. An illegal was driving with no drivers license in Palm Beach County, and hit and killed a motorcycle LEO. Now, aside from the question of who was at fault, what I don't understand is this: The authorities now have an illegal who has clearly violated our laws. Why is the world is she not immediately deported? And, by the way, she was not.

Can someone give me an answer to this that makes any sense.

Ron
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

Here's a start:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...American+Union

It doesn't matter what the short-term effects are. Nor does it matter what kind of divergence it causes from our here-to-fore way of life in the USA. Its what the powers that be want to see happen. Only way to possibly change course is to comepletely change leadership.

Insert ( ) here.

Assistant Administrator
    Can someone give me an answer to this that makes any sense.
    I cannot Ron - I see little ''sense'' in so much around this whole subject
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Member Array airbornerangerboogie's Avatar

We Know what it does, but what can we do about it?

Time for US Citizens to stand up and be counted. Our elected officials are preparing to pass reforms to allow illegals to become legal. What can we do about it, who do we contact to make our wishes known. The insanity must stop, but it's up to us. We can stop the madness, I'm sick of seeing the mexican flag flying in parades where illegal border hoppers demand rights and freedoms and continue to take our country down the sh&t-hole......

Time for Americans to organize and do what needs to be done.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean
    Phil (NRA Member and Vietnam Vet)
    ------------- My CCW ----------------
    No Guns Here Boss
    I gave them to the naked Pigmy's in New Guinea

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    I've been to several other countries, and in all if you break the law you go to jail. I guarantee that you do not get any rights advocates unless you have the money to get someone. People in the countries I have been to have been great to me. But I treat them as I'd like to be treated and let them know I'm visiting and don't think I'm better than them. I don't expect to hear English from everyone that works, and I don't expect to see a lot of signs in English. You'll be surprised at how much of another language and culture you'll pick up by going out and about. But I don't expect them to make it a law that they should have to learn English and post signs for me either. I can visit and stay in these countries as long as I can pay my way. Most countries require you to have a return ticket before they allow you in. I understand that the majority of the people that want to come here are looking for a better life. And the only thing that gets to me is that after they get here illegibly there are services that step in and hinder the laws to deport them. Now suddenly there is all kinds of social services to provide legal, medical, and all types of assistance. I was laid off many years ago with a new born baby. Guess what we were told? I'd made too much money the year before to qualify for ANYTHING. It kinda tells something about a place that protrols borders to keep people in and a place that protrols borders to keep people out to keep from being over run. As screwed up as some of the things here are, just go to several other places to see and compare.

Got a link to those figures? I'm curious and want to read it.
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

Our Politicians Are Selling Us Down The Road...

Slowly...but surely...
    If this recent bill passes...we are ALL screwed..."W" has greatly disappointed me.

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I'll wait till they all move here then retire to mexico.
    "When you reload in low light encounters, don't put your flashlight in
    your back pocket.. If you light yourself up, you'll look like an angel
    or the tooth fairy...and you're gonna be one of 'em pretty soon."

Clint Smith

I guess we now know how the Native Americans felt when the Europeans invaded this continent 400 years ago.
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    I guess we now know how the Native Americans felt when the Europeans invaded this continent 400 years ago.
    ...as the same with anything from the past. We can't change history, but we can, perhaps, try to be a little smarter with the future!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

The cost to the taxpayers is an economic crime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links