Fred Thompson Facts

This is a discussion on Fred Thompson Facts within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Seems Fred is becoming the next Chuck Norris. http://www.imao.us/archives/cat_fred...son_facts.html...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Fred Thompson Facts

  1. #1
    Member Array Schwebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    438

    Fred Thompson Facts

    Seems Fred is becoming the next Chuck Norris. http://www.imao.us/archives/cat_fred...son_facts.html

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    Member Array Teak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bama
    Posts
    47
    Fred Thompson has enough strength to throw Rosie O'Donnell ten feet.

    Fred Thompson is the only person to have ever bested Miyamato Mushashi in a duel. The reason Musashi is so vague about the book of the void is because the fifth ring of combat is really Fred Thompson.

    Webster's Dictionary defines "conservatism" as "how closely one's views resemble those of Fred Thompson."
    Last edited by Teak; June 4th, 2007 at 08:26 AM.
    Pierce

    "Fear is what keeps you alive but panic is what kills you" - Leo

    "At contact distances, if you can't shoot him, hit him...Nothing says 'TAP' can't be accomplished by smashing the magazine into his face." - Gomez

    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD

  4. #3
    Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    749
    Not only did I just print all those out, I just ordered a couple T-shirts from them.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin


    Previously known as "cjm5874"

  5. #4
    VIP Member Array raevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    4,849
    Just to prove my Ignorance, Who is Fred Thompson. I have never heard of Him.

  6. #5
    VIP Member
    Array Team American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    Just to prove my Ignorance, Who is Fred Thompson. I have never heard of Him.
    With any luck, he'll be the next President of the United States...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

    "They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

  7. #6
    Ex Member Array Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Team American View Post
    With any luck, he'll be the next President of the United States...
    No luck needed... he just needs to show up.

  8. #7
    Ex Member Array azchevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oceanfront Property
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Team American View Post
    With any luck, he'll be the next President of the United States...
    Really ? So you are OK with his 50% pro-gun voting record?

    I am not

  9. #8
    Ex Member Array Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    Really ? So you are OK with his 50% pro-gun voting record?

    I am not
    Don't vote for him then, he'll still win.

  10. #9
    Ex Member Array azchevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oceanfront Property
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by 0.02 View Post
    Don't vote for him then, he'll still win.


    So you are promoting someone who flip flops on the firearm stance? I guess you don't need your right to bear arms, but others do

  11. #10
    1943 - 2009
    Array Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,371

    Be Careful

    There's a small glimmer of a flame war starting here.

    Let's tone it down, please.


    When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

    Rudyard Kipling


    Terry

  12. #11
    Ex Member Array azchevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oceanfront Property
    Posts
    3,850
    Fred Thompson's globalist pedigree

    link--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 19, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern


    By Tom Kovach


    Voters and pundits alike are claiming that a potential Fred Thompson run for the White House could "save" the conservative movement that has been betrayed by President George W. Bush. Such a claim defies the facts, because Thompson's political pedigree includes Bush-like globalist credentials.

    This column was prompted by near-record e-mail responses, the vast majority of which asserted that a previous WND column on this topic did not go far enough. Some of the material supporting this follow-up was provided by those WND readers, some of whom claimed to write from Lawrenceburg, Tenn. (Thompson's hometown).

    Just as the favorite Republican non-candidate gets near-constant news coverage, even for saying nothing, many of Thompson's policies are revealed more by what he does not say than by what he does say. Even before the 9-11 attacks, President Bush was already trying to downplay even the word "amnesty." Similarly, the public statements of Fred Thompson do not reject amnesty for illegal aliens. Revelations about the design of the premeditated merger of the United States with Mexico and Canada prove that Bush and his Republican insiders harbored a long-time globalist agenda. Just who were those globalist insiders? Is Thompson one of them?

    (Column continues below)



    Tennessee's globalist connections

    The core values of the average voter in Tennessee are very conservative. This fact has produced Democrats that voted overwhelmingly for Ronald Reagan. But, out of misguided local loyalty, the conservative voters in Tennessee have also repeatedly elected homegrown globalists. Among them are prominent United States Sens. Howard Baker, Bill Frist, Lamar Alexander, and – yes – Fred Thompson.

    All four of those Republican senators from Tennessee were members of the globalist Council on Foreign Relations during their tenure in the United States Senate. (And, a Democratic senator from Tennessee – Al Gore, who became vice-president – was also a CFR member.) Baker, who mentored Thompson into politics in 1972, was part of the "Panama Canal giveaway team" during the administration of President Jimmy Carter – another CFR member. (Note that the linked CNN commentary was written by Robert A. Pastor, another CFR globalist. Pastor recently wrote a column for WorldNetDaily, claiming to distance his North American Community plan from an assault upon American sovereignty.

    The "lamestream" news media treats the CFR as merely some advisory think tank. But, the Council on Foreign Relations is much more than that. Going back almost a hundred years, the CFR mission is to establish a one-world government. Because of our historic role as a beacon of freedom, the United States is an obstacle to global domination. Therefore, CFR members must work – some openly, and some secretly – to steadily undermine American sovereignty. The recent news about the North American Union is only one phase of an unrelenting effort toward global government. To solidify elitist power, that effort includes a concurrent effort toward global currency. That effort toward a one-world money system is, in turn, linked to an effort to use RFID chips in commerce and marketing. Many people believe that the use of such chips is the "Mark of the Beast," as predicted in the Holy Bible. (And, the president of the company that makes the chips is another Republican CFR member, presidential candidate Tommy Thompson. (Is anyone surprised?)

    So, CFR member Lamar Alexander used to work for CFR member Howard Baker, who mentored CFR member Fred Thompson. And, Thompson was elected to the Senate in 1994, the same year CFR member Bill Frist was elected to the United States Senate from Tennessee. Both Frist and Thompson joined the CFR in 2002. So, with several years of experience on Capitol Hill at the time they both joined, there is no way either of them could reasonably deny knowledge of the agenda and influence of the globalist Council on Foreign Relations. ("What did Thompson know, and when did he know it?")

    Is there any further Tennessee connection to a globalist organization and agenda? Let's see. The junior senator from Tennessee is Bob Corker, who was mentored by CFR members Frist and Alexander. (This writer personally spoke with Alexander at a fund-raiser for Corker.) Upon his inauguration, Corker was sworn in by CFR member Vice President Dick Cheney. There certainly seems to be a pattern.

    By the way, during a 2002 speech at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in D.C. to his fellow CFR members, Vice President Cheney joked about getting elected by downplaying his membership in that globalist organization:

    "I see a lot of old friends in the room. And it's good to be back at the Council on Foreign Relations. As Pete mentioned, I have been a member for a long time, and was actually director for some period of time. I never mentioned that when I was campaigning for re-election back home in Wyoming – (laughter) – but it stood me in good stead." It seems that having something of a country-boy image is helpful to concealing a globalist agenda – whether in Wyoming or in Tennessee.

    Will the new junior senator from Tennessee join the ranks of globalist CFR members? Frist and Thompson did not join the CFR until several years after they were in office. Both had already proven their globalist credentials by that time, having voted in favor of relaxed immigration and border security rules. Corker is already on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, as were CFR members Baker, Gore, Thompson and Frist. What did these gentlemen from Tennessee – elected by conservatives – do while they were in office?

    Baker helped to give away the Panama Canal. Gore's committee on aviation security eschewed probable terrorist connections to the downing of TWA Flight 800. Thompson voted to expand NAFTA, and to relax limits on migrant farm workers. Frist (as majority leader) refused to push a tough border-security bill through the Senate, even though H.R. 4437 – the "Wall Bill" – had passed in the House overwhelmingly.

    Bob Corker talked tough on border security during his campaign, but couldn't quite shake allegations that his construction company had hired illegal aliens and had ignored warnings from INS officials. (Those allegations, by the way, came from Republican primary opponents, as well as his Democratic general election opponent.) So, it would appear Corker would be "encouraged" by globalist mentors such as Thompson to lean toward the CFR position on border security and alien workers.

    And, with a political bloodline of CFR globalism behind him, doesn't it seem likely that Bob Corker would be the next CFR member senator from Tennessee? And wouldn't that scenario be far more likely if there was a President Fred Thompson to sponsor his membership? There is no doubt Thompson has a globalist pedigree. And, if he becomes a candidate for the White House, the pattern is already established for Thompson and his CFR-elite cronies to continue weakening the security of America's borders, turning a blind eye toward terrorist threats, and giving away America's strategic advantages. Regardless of his amiable personal qualities, can the United States really afford to elect a "Bush-button" globalist president such as Fred Thompson?

  13. #12
    Ex Member Array Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    There's a small glimmer of a flame war starting here.

    Let's tone it down, please.
    Agreed.

    My RKBA does not stand a chance of being removed by Fred Thompson. Politics makes people of the same persuasion divisive, we don't need to argue over this, we need to unite and get behind the strongest candidate, otherwise the opposition will get the win.

    I'm not heated, this is a calm differing of opinion. I will however abstain now, politics is not something I find it easy to debate with those who's opinions I disagree with, which is why I am not a politician. I do however know the Thompson family and know that I agree with Fred.

    Thanks.

  14. #13
    Ex Member Array azchevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oceanfront Property
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by 0.02 View Post
    Agreed.

    My RKBA does not stand a chance of being removed by Fred Thompson. Politics makes people of the same persuasion divisive, we don't need to argue over this, we need to unite and get behind the strongest candidate, otherwise the opposition will get the win.

    I'm not heated, this is a calm differing of opinion. I will however abstain now, politics is not something I find it easy to debate with those who's opinions I disagree with, which is why I am not a politician. I do however know the Thompson family and know that I agree with Fred.

    Thanks.
    I agree as well. I am just pointing out that Thompson is a globalist sellout and I am posting facts supporting this arguement not just opiniated comments. He is a good actor both on and off the political stage. Don't be fooled by the globalists.

  15. #14
    Member Array Schwebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    438
    Azchevy, you'd better hope old Fred don't catch you flaming him. I've read what the man can do with a funnel, string, and a potato,.....better be careful....j/k.

  16. #15
    Senior Member Array Zundfolge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    516
    I am just pointing out that Thompson is a globalist sellout
    Now compare Thompson to all the viable candidates on both sides (and no, Ron Paul is not a viable candidate). Any of them less "globalist sellout(s)"?


    I also don't buy all the tin foil hattery surrounding the CFR ... the CFR is nothing but a think tank ... they have no real power.

    Yeah yeah yeah ... lots of "evil ones" were members of the CFR ... but how many have also been members of AAA, The Boy Scouts or have "club" cards at Kroger ... doesn't mean they are in cahoots in some evil globalist conspiracy (well, I dunno about that Kroger card).



    Really ? So you are OK with his 50% pro-gun voting record?
    Evidence please?
    Last edited by Zundfolge; June 4th, 2007 at 07:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Fred Thompson
    By kentuckycarry in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 5th, 2007, 12:34 AM
  2. The TRUTH about Fred Thompson
    By azchevy in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: June 4th, 2007, 06:22 PM
  3. Fred Thompson on VPI shooting
    By Andy W. in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: April 29th, 2007, 12:11 AM

Search tags for this page

fred thompson facts

Click on a term to search for related topics.