Flag disrespect by child, mother arrested.

This is a discussion on Flag disrespect by child, mother arrested. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; luwarren you're right..they'll be gone soon enough. But it would do my heart good to watch a few of them squirm in the dirt under ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Flag disrespect by child, mother arrested.

luwarren you're right..they'll be gone soon enough. But it would do my heart good to watch a few of them squirm in the dirt under the boot of a Marine just back from deployment.

Liddy was interviewing one of the Freedom riders who told him her was approached by several old Marines who have made fortunes just "wondering out loud" how much money it would take for a ex black operator to take Phelps out from a distance.
    nothing illegal...just talking in rather loud voices around...people.
    The restraint people show in front of people like Phelps is amazing to say the very least.
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array blueyedevil's Avatar
    I'm torn on this one, I believe in the wisdom of the constitution that even the lowest sort of people (like these) should never be prevented by the government from expressing their views. However, this type of crap is beyond the scope of that. If you want to have a demonstration of your own, fine, do what you want. But to insult the dead by burning in effegy what they stood for at thier funeral, is completely a different matter. I don't think they should arrest the individuals, but I do think they ought to write in an affirmative defense against assault if the assaultee is involved in this kind disgusting crap. I bet it wouldn't take too many world class butt-whoopin's with no legal recourse before this would come to an abrupt halt.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links