ATTN AZ Members

This is a discussion on ATTN AZ Members within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I got permission from Chris to post a quick notice on this. I don't expect replies here. I'm organizing a group shoot for anyone who ...

Thread: ATTN AZ Members

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar

ATTN AZ Members

I got permission from Chris to post a quick notice on this. I don't expect replies here.

I'm organizing a group shoot for anyone who is interested. So far, we're thinking of doing it centrally... up here in Prescott. I'm open to other locations, too, though. We have no set date or time because this is still very early in the planning stages.

If you are interested, please shoot over to the following link and let me/us know. Everything will be organized out of TRP. There is some extraneous information in the "Member Meeting Place": Arizona thread.

TheRallyPoint - Prescott, AZ Shoot
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

2. Remove Ads

Too bad I will not be in the area untill October, sounds like a hoot.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    I just wanted to bump this to the top and point everyone over to TRP for sign-ups for the shoot.

It's currently scheduled for August 19th (Sunday) at noon and I'll plan to be out there all day.

Here is the link at TRP:
    http://www.therallypoint.org/forum/i...p?topic=1538.0
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Links