The way to Angelina's heart

This is a discussion on The way to Angelina's heart within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050502/...ple_pitt_jolie Mon May 2, 4:25 PM ET NEW YORK - For Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, happiness is a warm gun. In an interview with ...

Thread: The way to Angelina's heart

Senior Member Array CombatEffective's Avatar

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050502/...ple_pitt_jolie

Mon May 2, 4:25 PM ET

NEW YORK - For Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, happiness is a warm gun. In an interview with Vanity Fair, Jolie says the two actors came to trust each other while taking gun training for the upcoming "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." In the movie, they play married assassins.

"You had to trust each other to cross under or over and only move when the other person moves, so the trust, when somebody's got a loaded gun at your back ... it made us trust each other quickly," Jolie said in the magazine, on newsstands May 10.

Though neither Pitt nor Jolie has ever confirmed it, reports have been relentless that the two co-stars are dating. Last week, photos were published showing them and Jolie's 3-year-old son Maddox on a beach in Africa.

In the interview, Jolie denied the rumors that she had phone sex with Pitt and that she had said she was a shoulder for Pitt to cry on.

Pitt, 41, and his wife,
    Jennifer Aniston, separated in January after 4 1/2 years of marriage. Aniston, 36, filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences.

"It's obviously been difficult with all this (bull) going on," the 29-year-old Jolie said. "I've been tied to everybody I ever worked with."

She also discussed her recent preference for having a lover, rather than a committed relationship. "I think women are much easier about having a lover than a man is, even," Jolie said.

Her marriages to Jonny Lee Miller and
    Billy Bob Thornton ended in divorce.

Assistant Administrator
    Hmmm .... whatever! I am just so glad Hollywood is ''the other side'' from here!

Biggest plus in my life - more so now - is (relative) anonimity - any thoughts as a youngster about ''fame'' - have long departed!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Former Member Array The Tourist's Avatar
    I've had my brushes with lunacy. A lot of my friends are on meds. I've seen the commitment papers they prepared for me 'just in case.' My heating blanket has settings for 'mild, warm and diminished capacity.' There are times when I believe Moe Howard makes a lot of sense. Having said that, here's my simple, unvarnished assessment of this topic.

Angelina Jolie scares me.

Senior Moderator
    "You had to trust each other to cross under or over and only move when the other person moves, so the trust, when somebody's got a loaded gun at your back ... it made us trust each other quickly,"

Loaded guns? Do you suppose we are supposed to believe that two anti-gun actors (presumed on my part) in anti-gun, gun phobia, Hollywood that the two actors were doing scenes with real loaded guns?

Can't wait to see how she handles the Rohrbaugh. Tried to get Eric and Karl to get me an autographed picture of her holding it or better yet shooting it. I think most actors just don't have a clue.
    T.A.P.S.
    Tactics-Accuracy-Power-Speed

Links