Rosie O'Donnell does it again.

This is a discussion on Rosie O'Donnell does it again. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; She put a picture of her four year old kid on her blog, the kid is pictured below. Staunchly anti-gun Rosie saw no hypocrisy between ...

Thread: Rosie O'Donnell does it again.

She put a picture of her four year old kid on her blog, the kid is pictured below.

Staunchly anti-gun Rosie saw no hypocrisy between her views on firearms and her daughter's costume.
    On her blog, she posted in her usual 'idiotic teenager' manner - "Art can't hurt u".

Her blog comments include:

KARLA
    RO, I AGREE WITH U ON MOSTLY EVERYTHING. BUT SOMEHOW I FOUND THE PICTURE OF VIVI DISTURBING. I DON’T EVEN LET MY CHILDREN PLAY WITH ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT. IT’S JUST A COMMENT. BUT OH WELL!!!!!!

jennifer clark
    wow Ro that photo of Vivi with the bullets made me cry-it’s scary to think that there are precious little ones really walking around like that in our world “for real”. Come on people! Help our babies

Kitty
    what’s with the new pic? it’s rather disturbing!

Eula Hollon
    Help me out here….Why is that child in the header pic(your child I believe) wearing a bullet belt around her? Is there a political statement ur trying to make?

Joanne
    OH SNAP! That picture of VIVI is so real, that it is scary…to think, places in the world children are trained to kill, dressed like that. SHOCK AND AWE! WOOP THERE IT IS! Dear God!

David
    that picture is gross! I am distrubed…leaving your site for a clearing of my mind as to what you are up to!

Bill
    Ro- So dissapointed to see your little ones with bullets…where are the guns? I thought for sure you would protect them more from such things…The internet is NOT OK…but bullets ARE?? Why Why??

Amanda
    Are you kidding me with that pic of your daughter? Why would you do that?

Sandy
    Ro The latest photo of Vivi is brilliant and disturbing. Sickening to know that this is reality for thousands of children around the world. Sometimes sister-friend, you break my heart. Thank you xox

kathleen
    WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT PICTURE OF VIVI WEARING BULLETS, I LOVE YOU AND IT REALLY OFFENEDED ME !!!!

Jon E.
    Not sure of the “message” you are trying to send with that pic of Viv, but I guarantee many are not going to get it… Children with bullets, even fake…?? what are u thinking?

NO LINK... You know where she is but don't let her ego inflate anymore by visiting her site and providing hits.

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    So what is the "costume" supposed to be of?

A gun belt around your shoulder means you are having a good day at my house.

Could have at least used real bullets.

Rosie is such a waste of space. Literally.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

If she really wanted to make a fashion statement and add some color, she would have made every fifth round a tracer round. Hand grenade pin earrings would also be a nice touch.

A complete oxygen thief!
    Semper Paratus (Always Ready)

Administrator

Cute little girl. For Now. Poor kid. Too bad that you can at her face and tell already that she's going to get extremely homely looking like her Mother.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

1943 - 2009
    Rosie recently stated that she has given up her gun control campaign. I don't believe it. She's too hardcore anti-gun to just give up like that.

I smell a rat!

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

I smell a rat too....or something. It smells much more foul than a rat.....Oh, it's just Rosie.

Man, I'd like to tell you guys exactly what I think of this idiot but I would for sure be banned for the site forever for foul language.

Let's just say, I hate her. I hate her so much for her belief that I should not be able to protect my wife and kids with a gun. She's a fool. And uneducated fool who leads a life of no purpose. I hope her career tanks and she is forced by economic pressures to shut her fat stinking pie hole.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

John Gibson talked about this on Fox last night, saying she was wearing a "bandolero". I was shaking my head last night, thinking what idiots the writers were. Now I'm wondering if I need to brush up on my Messy-kin.

Which is it?

As to Rosie--In my granddaddy's words, "She's about half a bubble off plumb."

Links