What are they? We can have some fun with this, as long as we stay away from the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. So here goes...
1. The JFK assassination. Officially solved, of course.
2. The Amelia Earhart disappearance.
3. The Navy dive bombers lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
4. The TWA 800 crash. See number 1.
5. The disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.
6. The death of Marilyn Monroe.
7. The disappeance of bandleader Glenn Miller in WW2.
8. The fate of the POWs and MIAs from the Vietnam war.
9. The sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
What can you add to this list? As an added twist, suppose, before you departed this mortal life, you could choose to learn the complete, uncensored truth of one of the mysteries on this list (or your list). Which one would you pick?
My choice is easy. The JFK assassination, because I lived through those times and was assigned to the funeral detail.