"We did everything that they said to do"

This is a discussion on "We did everything that they said to do" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; rember folks...just do what the bad guys say...see how well it worked for these guys. This is exactly why we should not resist. BAAAAAABBAAAAAABAAAAAA be ...

Thread: "We did everything that they said to do"

"We did everything that they said to do"

rember folks...just do what the bad guys say...see how well it worked for these guys. This is exactly why we should not resist.

BAAAAAABBAAAAAABAAAAAA
    be prepared for the
    http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/news...238832&lang=en

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    My first impulse was to ignore them...
    Oh yeah that's right, just ignore the problem and it will go away.

I didn't want to get in the trunk becasue it was hot, and I might not be able to breath
    Ok, If I was getting forced into the trunk of a car, I'd be a worried about a lot more than just the heat...

This seems to be pure sheep mentality, ignore it and I'll be fine. They won't hurt me once they get my money.

FWIW, I am glad they got out OK.

Sheep never consider that their life may be on the short list of "things wolves want."
    One should never confuse good fortune with good training.
    Illegitimus Non Carborundum.
    In God we trust.

the thing that I can't understand (and probably never will) is that they don't really seem all that "changed" by the events if you know what I mean. I guess they just still seem like victims. Not sure if I'm making myself clear, but it just seems that some people get the "never again" attitude and wake up while others still go on as though everything turned out as good as it could have simply because they lived.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by raysheen View Post
    the thing that I can't understand (and probably never will) is that they don't really seem all that "changed" by the events if you know what I mean. I guess they just still seem like victims. Not sure if I'm making myself clear, but it just seems that some people get the "never again" attitude and wake up while others still go on as though everything turned out as good as it could have simply because they lived.
    Yeah, they're just kind of whatever about it...that's creepy.

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    talk about a head-in-the-sand mentality... no wonder these two were chosen as prey.

VIP Member
    Having thought about this for a while I can come up with only two possible reasons why these two are still alive. 1) The BGs didn't have any ammo in their guns nor any anywhere else. And more likely 2) The BGs decided that these two weren't worth the powder it would take to kill them.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg View Post
    The BGs decided that these two weren't worth the powder it would take to kill them.
    "They're having too much fun in the trunk!.....I wouldn't use the bullet you stole!"

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    What a couple of simpering pansy twits those guys seem like!

You didn't mention that they are LAWYERS. Are we really that happy they're alive?

All of your criticisms are valid. These guys exemplify learned helplessness. "Please don't hurt me"?! Grow a pair, you wimp!

Look at the two shining examples of the success of the welfare/entitlement state, who robbed them. The report says they confessed and told the police where they could find the guys. Yeah, I would like to know how much of a beat-down the cops had to lay on them to get them to be such wonderfully cooperative, compassionate citizens, concerned for the well-being of their captives. If the cops had to lean heavy on these fecal-samples, I'm on their side, they did what they had to in order to save lives. And it's hard for me to imagine they didn't have to.

Links