What in the World Is This?!

This is a discussion on What in the World Is This?! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police: Man Bit Off Lip, Ear of Girl, 3 Published: 7/3/07, 8:25 PM EDT NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (AP) - Police were searching Tuesday for a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What in the World Is This?!

VIP Member

Angry What in the World Is This?!

Police: Man Bit Off Lip, Ear of Girl, 3
    Published: 7/3/07, 8:25 PM EDT

NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (AP) - Police were searching Tuesday for a man they say bit off the lip and ear of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter in attacks that left her so mutilated doctors could not fully repair the damage.

Warrants were issued for Bryan James, 34, and the child's mother, Jessica Silveria, 26. Authorities believe the couple are in hiding.

Complete article here:http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...&ck=&cntp=beta

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Don't think I need a full article - the synopsis is enough to realize that there are indeed some sicko's around.

Working on that, any further comment would be self-bannable, regardless of the incident's circumstances.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Lock the loser in a room with Tyson... See how he likes it

Administrator
    Every single time a story like this gets posted and I think we've finally hit the rock bottom of the barrel as far as how damn low human beings can sink here in America...something else hits the news that lowers the bottom of the barrel down yet another level.
    I guess there is no limit to how totally "sick in the head" a person can be.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Yeah, I read that. Sickened me. The man needs to be executed for that. Yes, that's what I said, not "imprisoned," but "EXECUTED." Way to ruin a girl's life, you sicko.

On the plus side (if you can call it that), here in West Palm Beach they've got a confession from a 14-year old who took part in the 10 person gang-rape of a woman while her 10-year-old son was present.

I read that they poured bleach on her to get rid of evidence. A recent story said that they poured household cleaners into the boy's eyes (no report on damage sustained if any). Funny thing, though, this 14 y.o. initially denied his role; but he claimed to have been at a home at the time of the attack, but those who had been there denied he was. Oh, and there was the "DNA" that belonged to him, found in a condom left at the woman's home. Gee, why bother with the cleaning fluid if you're gonna be dumb enough to leave your condom around, you sick animal.

So now they're looking for 9 others. I just wish that when they are all rounded up, they'd put an ad in the paper for people willing to put a bullet in each one's head. Oh, after a proper conviction, of course.

Speechless???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Sick ANIMAL!! (worse names apply here, but....)

Locking him up in a room full of hungry, rabid wolves would be TOO kind!
    It's not about the caliber you carry, it's about how you USE it.

Acts 4:12
    (Mohammad Who?)

1988 DIE HARD 2008
    NRA Member

how about using him as a test dummy for experimental ammo.

VIP Member

Thumbs up Update...Found!

No Bail for Man Accused of Biting Girl
    Published: 7/5/07, 8:25 PM EDT

NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (AP) - A man accused of biting off the lip and ear of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter pleaded not guilty Thursday and was ordered held without bail.

Bryan James, 34, was charged with assault and battery upon a child causing substantial bodily injuries. Police said the attack left the girl so mutilated doctors could not fully repair the damage.

Remainder here:
    http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...&ck=&cntp=beta

Look at that guy's eyes. No other creature on this planet looks as awful (for lack of a better word) as human sicko.

People have been saying for years that the world can't get much worse. At some point, its going to have to slow down a bit.

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    The guy looks kinda beat up! Maybe he ran into the side of a squad car during his arrest I bet he looks worse after the inmates in the jail find out about him, even hardened criminals don't like child molesters.
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Hulk View Post
    Sick ANIMAL!! (worse names apply here, but....)

Locking him up in a room full of hungry, rabid wolves would be TOO kind!
    Not very kind to the poor wolves... Imagine rabies AND food poisoning..

This all happened within an hour of where I live. It's still on the news even after happening a week ago... and it should be. This guy (and his significant other) are tapped, man. Why waste the money on a trial??? Take 'em out back, behind the court house dumpster and end it for under a dollar. It sounds cruel and primitive, but that's what they deserve. At least a gunshot is humane... unlike biting the lip of a child. Any other thoughts I have about the topic would breech the Terms and Conditions of the forum...

In my 74 years I have seen so many sad sick things. I know there are more today than when I was a kid or the events are being broadcast more than before. We had Sadists in the time of the renaissance so we almost feel that they will be with us forever. Mental health is important but every solution seems after the fact. It is very sad. I hope the little girl gets every help she can get. I hope the sicko perp goes into general population of a tough prison. Maybe they could ship him from Massachusetts to Attica in New York or somewhere in Texas.
    Sambo74
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

Yep, looks like he 'fell over' while 'resisting arrest' here too... maybe they'll slip up and forget to put him in solitary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links