Loser Al Gore's loser son arrested for drugs!

This is a discussion on Loser Al Gore's loser son arrested for drugs! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hahahahahaaa! LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) — Former Vice President Al Gore’s son, Albert Gore III, was arrested early Wednesday morning in Orange County, California on ...

Thread: Loser Al Gore's loser son arrested for drugs!

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar

Loser Al Gore's loser son arrested for drugs!

Hahahahahaaa!

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) — Former Vice President Al Gore’s son, Albert Gore III, was arrested early Wednesday morning in Orange County, California on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs, Jim Amormino of the Orange County Sheriff’s Department told CNN.

Gore, 24, was allegedly driving a Toyota Prius at 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway at 2:15 a.m. when a police officer pulled him over. The officer reported that he smelled marijuana and a search of the car yielded less than an ounce of the drug. The prescription drugs Valium, Xanax, Vicodin, and Adderall were in the car as well, police reported.

LMAO!!

What a LOSER! What, you can't come from money and privilege and manage to find enough pleasure in life that you don't have to abuse drugs to enjoy it?

Jeez, I squeak by, but I don't have to get my kicks by putting chemicals into my body to mess with my mind! I go out and do fun things; I have hobbies; I read, I play... Never in my life have I used an illegal drug to get off. And I don't have a family with millions of dollars to provide for my amusement.

What is wrong with these people?

Well, I'm not complaining; anything that embarrasses that moron Al Gore is okay by me. Didja catch that he was driving a PRIUS?! At over 100MPH?! So much for your energy savings when you're going that fast.

2. Remove Ads

and then there was the story of Mr Green Gore and how much electricity he wasted at his mansion, not to mention the jet fuel spent getting to his speeches.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Now folks lets take a deep breath , there dont ya feel better , the sailent point ( other than spoiled child ) that i took off this whole story is
    driving a Toyota Prius at 100 mph
    Now my thoughts is that anyone who can get an " eco friendly" car to 100 mph does not need arrested , they need another beer lol . Kick the boy loose , hand him a 12 pack and see what he can do , he may well be a budding redneck lol .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

I think Gore won't be a full-blooded redneck until he's caught with meth in the car, right? Isn't that the measure?

Read the entire story: you find out how MANY times he has been in trouble for drugs/alcohol/vehicular screwup. I wonder if this time he might (*guffaw, yeah right!*) do jail time...

My wife had a Toyota Prius, before her current company car. Pretty easy to get in excess of 100 mph on the way to Memphis in it.

Also, those prescription meds, who is to say he was abusing them? I know people who have those prescribed to them, also marijuana is prescribed in California.

I know you all hate Gore, but tone down the ridicule until you have facts.

Administrator

You Don't Understand

Due to increased Greenhouse Gases and Global Warming the planet is doomed and us along with it.
    So therefore...what difference does it make if you drive 100 miles an hour while you're totally stoned ~ since if you cause an accident and you kill people...they're doomed to destruction anyway?
    He would just be sparing them from slowly and painfully roasting to death on a boiling, overheated planet.
    And what's MORE than that....if the Polar Bears are going to lose their seal fishing ice (when the polar ice caps melt) and the Dolphins and the Whales are going to die then we all don't deserve to live anyway.

Now do you understand how it was all really no big thing?
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Besides all that qk ( now this may be a newsflash ) We as humans take up too much of the sun's energy and that is just wrong .

http://www.smh.com.au/news/environme...351126304.html

is source , i cant make this stuff up .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

As long as a person don't use the drugs when he or she is going to drive I couldn't care less.
    Legalise it

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    My wife had a Toyota Prius, before her current company car. Pretty easy to get in excess of 100 mph on the way to Memphis in it.

Also, those prescription meds, who is to say he was abusing them? I know people who have those prescribed to them, also marijuana is prescribed in California.

I know you all hate Gore, but tone down the ridicule until you have facts.
    The story is not short on facts:
    -
    Amormino told CNN Gore did not have prescriptions for any of the drugs found.

-
    “He did admit to smoking … some marijuana shortly before the stop,” Amormino told reporters in a brief news conference Wednesday afternoon.
    -
    Gore III completed a substance abuse program in 2004 after he was charged with possession of marijuana in Maryland after police observed him driving without his headlights on.
    -
    He was ticketed for reckless driving by North Carolina police in August 2000 when he was clocked going 94 mph in a 55 mph zone. Military police arrested him for drunk driving near a military base in Virginia in September 2002.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that although the story doesn't say he was convicted of reckless driving, I imagine it's hard to get yourself even charged with it, without doing something really egregious with your car, like, ohh, say, nearly double the 55 mph limit.

Anyone here really believe that they haul away people who aren't drunk, calling them drunk? Do you really believe a guy innocent of drunk driving, who did not at the very least fail a FST or breathalyzer, gets arrested for drunk driving?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragoni View Post
    As long as a person don't use the drugs when he or she is going to drive I couldn't care less.
    Legalise it
    The issue then becomes, how long after using the drugs should it be considered "safe" for them to drive?

I know plenty of pot smokers (I am an abstainer) who feel perfectly "okay" to drive WHILE smoking, let alone just afterward, or 8 hours afterward.

This guy sounds like a multiple-time loser, though. I say, throw the book at 'im.

Of course they won't, though. He's born into privilege. That should piss you off more than pot being illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by peacefuljeffrey View Post
    The issue then becomes, how long after using the drugs should it be considered "safe" for them to drive?
    The same second the "high" has weared off and you feel ok.
    Edit: or maybe 1 day after the dose has been taken, like alcohol.

Links