Since we dont have a cooking board ....

This is a discussion on Since we dont have a cooking board .... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Now right now i have to cook soft stuff for my bride , something about dentures and sores that i dont really habla . None ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since we dont have a cooking board ....

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar

Now right now i have to cook soft stuff for my bride , something about dentures and sores that i dont really habla . None the less while waiting for a chicken pot pie to get done i got bored , and made a pico ... well a mega pico .... we start with a pound of habenero peppers , and go on from there lol ... its hott stuff idf anyone likes that kinda thing , ill set here and sweat for a bit myslef . Exact recipee is avalable if anyone is dumb or mashcicionistic ... well tahat word came out well ... er ummm if ya like pain pm me lol .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Assistant Administrator
    pound of habenero peppers
    Bob, color me sensitive but that much Jalapeniðs even would be setting me on fire!! Phew!! I saw the habaneros ''value'' just today - 360,000 I believe as against the 40,000 or so for Jalapeniðs.

Hope you have some ''cold ones'' on hand LOL.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

lol chris you can make spicy food that everyone wants to eat ... my deff of spicy tho is a bit harsh . I can cook for everyone , or i can make a meal for us pepperheads . its all good , but we do need a cooking forum that can handle closely modded bbq discussions lol .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .

Assistant Administrator
    Haha - well Bob the only cooking forum you are likely to see here is in the ammunition area, where someone tells how their ammo ''cooked off'' LOL.
    Chris - P95

LOL chris , on reflection the only cooking forum we would need is a " bathroom forum " and ill split the ice cream sales with ya LOL .

I don't know Chris, you have some good recipes for 45-70 gov.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

guys its my bad ... I paid for a resteraunt with bbq and mexican food , now i mean real mexican ... not taco whoever lol . I like to cook , and i like spicy foods ... my bad , but at least i put it on the off topic forum lol .

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar
    Man, this reminds me of one particular weekend from years past...

It was a few years back, and I was at my parent's house. There were about a half dozen of us there, including my brother and some of our friends. We decided to go out and pick up some grill fodder - a 3lb pack of hot dogs, buns, and a kielbasa. I had just returned from a trip, and had picked up a bottle of Dave's Insanity Private Reserve. We all agreed that it would be "amusing" to play a little Russian roulette. I went inside, got the Dave's, and a marinade injector. Yep, you guessed it - death dog! I injected one dog with nearly a half ounce of 600,000+ scoville unit sauce, from the ends, through the wrapping so you couldn't tell which one it was on the grill. We cooked everything, and everyone took a tentative bite of their first hot dog. Nothing... yet. We kept eating, and by the time everyone was full, there were only 4 hot dogs left on the grill... one of them was death incarnate. We wrapped them up and put them in the fridge, and continued to lounge outside and play horseshoes.

Fast forward, to about 7pm. We've moved on from horseshoes in the yard, to poker on the patio. My brother (about 15 at the time) mentions he's hungry, and is going to get a 'dog. He comes back out, and plops all 4 dogs on the grill. 5 minutes later, he grabs one and tosses it into a bun, and takes a bite. He took another bite, and as he was taking his third, he paused. His eyes got HUGE, and I started laughing. Within a second, everyone else picked up on it, and we were all rolling. My brother looked around, panicking, with nothing within reach to quell the fire within. He turned around, and sprinted across the yard, diving headfirst OVER the 4 foot wall of the above ground pool. He sat in that pool for about 15 minutes with his mouth open underwater... I'll never forget that day. I tell this story as often as possible... mostly, to see if other people have done the same.

Senior Moderator
    I don't mind the burn going in, it's the burn going out that keeps me from eating real hot peppers
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Mentioning Habeneros and bathroom in the same sentence makes me cringe- don't even want to think about it.

Some areas should never be "cauterized".

wow.. while a pound of habeneros might be a bit too much... I'm a glutton for punishment.. PM incoming...

VIP Member
    At my sister bar they have this hot sauce called Black Widow Sauce. It has a plastic spider on the cap. If you can put some of this sauce on your finger tip and lick it off without making a face, you get your drink free.

Lead Moderator
    If it makes me tear up, then its hot enough. Otherwise its just mild.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Assistant Administrator
    recipes for 45-70 gov
    Haha - but Ron - they don't bring tears to the eyes!!! (Just a wide grin )

If it makes me tear up, then its hot enough.
    Couldn't help wondering Rocky whether that was ''tear'' as in from the eyes, or ''tear'' as in rip
    Chris - P95

I've said it before but I'll say it again - I spent a lot of time in Thailand.

They have peppers that make you cry. I'm no stranger to 'warm' food, I lived in England and as you may know the English national dish is now Indian curry, I've also been to India, Bangladesh, Nepal in search of good times and good food.

But those tiny Thai peppers, I can't say what they are called here but it's similar to mouse excrement peppers...

Hot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links