Fireworks mishap?

Fireworks mishap?

This is a discussion on Fireworks mishap? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I didn't see this one in here yet so I apologize if I managed to miss it and double posted... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19778604/ Now I see no ...

Thread: Fireworks mishap?

Fireworks mishap?

I didn't see this one in here yet so I apologize if I managed to miss it and double posted...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19778604/

Now I see no problem with this fool making his own fireworks...IF HE'S SAFE ABOUT IT! I make my own from time to time.

“It just appears he may have been wanting to make his own homemade fireworks,” Campbell said. “This is what happens when you do that.”

No, that's what happens when you're unsafe and screw up.

Look the point is if you "dabble" do it safely and follow the law. It can be done, and yes it's a pain in the butt sometimes...but it keeps you alive and yours and your neighbors houses in one piece.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Exclamation

A number of years back after I got my class B license I thought I would save some money and make my own. So I went out and bought several books on the subject, both written by the experts that design them for a living.
    The first chapter went into how they had PHD's in chemistry but still had accidents, how so many different chemicals were auto reactive, or when mixed in the wrong sequence and poof. I read both books cover to cover and I know know how all that stuff is made, do I make any, H E double L no I like my trigger finger right where it is, and you can buy the stuff wholesale a lot easer and safer. Keep it safe out there.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Sponsored Links