Good Steakhouse in the LA area ?

This is a discussion on Good Steakhouse in the LA area ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I've got to spend a week in LA doing some Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) work. My business partner and I usually eat on the ...

Thread: Good Steakhouse in the LA area ?

I've got to spend a week in LA doing some Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) work. My business partner and I usually eat on the fly most of the time but once each trip we like to find a REALLY GOOD place to eat...usually a steakhouse.

Anyone know of a good steakhouse...maybe a place to have a good cigar ? I know it is a high order to ask in the land of kalifornia cuisine !

We'll also be doing our first tandem skydive while we're out there too. (don't tell my wife, she's gonna kill me ! LOL)

Thanks for any help !
    ~ Randy W. -- G27 & LCP

" If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?" Sen. Jesse Helms

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wedoada View Post
    I've got to spend a week in LA doing some Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) work. My business partner and I usually eat on the fly most of the time but once each trip we like to find a REALLY GOOD place to eat...usually a steakhouse.

Anyone know of a good steakhouse...maybe a place to have a good cigar ? I know it is a high order to ask in the land of kalifornia cuisine !

We'll also be doing our first tandem skydive while we're out there too. (don't tell my wife, she's gonna kill me ! LOL)

Thanks for any help !
    You can't go wrong with Ruth's Cris, Mortons or Lawry's. Bring large amounts of money.

Cigar? It's California. You can't smoke in California.

+1 for SelfDefense's recommendations. Morton's would be my choice. You can smoke in CA, you just have to do it outdoors. Should be nice weather in the evenings - a little hot in the daytime. I imagine those places would keep a nice stock of cigars on hand. Might even have a smoking room.....not sure about that.

Austin

Thanks for the advice !!
    Last edited by wedoada; July 21st, 2007 at 02:10 AM.
    ~ Randy W. -- G27 & LCP

" If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?" Sen. Jesse Helms

Links