More and more reports are emerging of the extent to which Democrats were willing to go to try to influence the 2004 election.
Well, their tactics worked in Washington State.
Our Republican candidate for Governor, Dino Rossi, actually won the election. Then he won the recount.
Then Democrat-controlled King County "found" 566 new votes just in time for the second recount, enough to overturn the results of Election Day and the first recount.
The new result? Dino Rossi "lost" by 129 votes. But consider the following facts in Washington state:
- 943 felons illegally voted
- 49 dead people vote d
- 3 people voted in Washington and another state
- 2 illegal aliens voted
- 12 people voted multiple times
- 174 provisional votes were counted but later found to be cast people who had already voted or were unregistered
Also at least another 1,600 ballots are still in question:
- 875 more absentee votes were cast in King County than there were absentee voters
- 95 more ballots in King County and 50 ballots in Whitman County were "found" after both recounts, and have never been counted
- At least 660 provisional ballots were improperly counted in King County.
Dino Rossi is fighting, and voters of good conscience from across this country should stand with him. For more info on Dino Rossi and his ongoing fight, please go to /www.dinorossi.com.
RNC Political Director