Ninja?

This is a discussion on Ninja? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not for this video, keep watching about half way through a ninja comes out ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninja?

Ninja?

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not for this video, keep watching about half way through a ninja comes out of his layer. Good thing for safety glass, the robber is just freaking out.

sorry if its been posted before.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=403_1185268268

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    while I don't advocate what the employee did, it was pretty funny watching him absolutely beat that guy into the ground. He handled the fight very well, IMO, with the exception of starting it in the first place.

VIP Member
    So whoever that second guy was, he's going to be going to jail. Most likely for a longer time than the punk who was trying to rob the place.
    Procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    So whoever that second guy was, he's going to be going to jail. Most likely for a longer time than the punk who was trying to rob the place.
    For what exactly? The punk: 1) attempted robbery, 2) possibly armed robbery, since we can't hear audio, 3) definite A& attempted B, trying to get through and over the glass.

The GG: A&B....? maybe... Unless this was on one of the coasts, the GG is no-billed, slam-dunk.

I like the flying side kick to start the fight off though, thats why I titled it "Ninja?" I thought it was funny, but yea, it seemed like he was trapped, they should have just left it alone until the cops got there. what did he have behind his back, he kept his right hand behind his back almost the entire time, maybe just trying to act like he had something? what do you think?

Administrator
    The "ninja" simply needed to know when to stop... he went a little far.
    Not that I mind or anything, but a jury may see it different.
    Last edited by SIXTO; August 6th, 2007 at 12:52 PM.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob72 View Post
    For what exactly? The punk: 1) attempted robbery, 2) possibly armed robbery, since we can't hear audio, 3) definite A& attempted B, trying to get through and over the glass.

The GG: A&B....? maybe... Unless this was on one of the coasts, the GG is no-billed, slam-dunk.
    After the BG was down he continued to kick and punch him. He took off his jacket and went back for more. He then removed his watch and went back for more. He turned his back on the BG twice.

Depending on the ultimate damage done he may not face any serious charges, but typically beating and kicking someone after they are down and not in the fight anymore brings something from the prosecutor.

It was funny watching that punk get put in his place, but when that guy stopped and took his jacket off I think he went too far.

hilarious
    War is not the ugliest of things. Worse is the decayed state of moral feeling which thinks nothing is worth a war. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which he cares for more than his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free. -J.S. Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    After the BG was down he continued to kick and punch him. He took off his jacket and went back for more. He then removed his watch and went back for more. He turned his back on the BG twice.

Depending on the ultimate damage done he may not face any serious charges, but typically beating and kicking someone after they are down and not in the fight anymore brings something from the prosecutor.
    That's why you shout, "Get your hands where I can see them! Get'emoutget'emout!!" He didn't comply...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob72 View Post
    That's why you shout, "Get your hands where I can see them! Get'emoutget'emout!!" He didn't comply...
    You're right. The guy putting his hands to his head and trying to get into a fetal position definitely showed non-compliance with something the clerk was asking him to do.

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar
    The guy went too far when he kicked the guy the first two times. Looked like he kicked him in the face. If so, that was a mistake on his part.

I think that punk got everything he deserved...I have no pity for him....I give the other guy props....sometimes thats all it takes to set someone straight is a good ***whoopin.
    Better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6

Aviation Machinist's Mate USN 93-97
    NAF Atsugi, Japan CVW 5
    CV62 USS Independence
    HS-12 Wyverns, VS-21 Fighting Redtails

When he had him mounted on the ground he was in a good position to get him in an arm bar. That would have been a nice way to say "stop resisting or else" instead of kicking him while he's down. I doubt the cashier will get charged with anything. He got a little excited after an attempted robbery and a fight. Good thing he won or the other guy would have been the one kicking him while he was down.

Austin

I don't have a problem with the BG getting his butt kicked...but it should not have been in front of the camera...
    I still don't think he has a problem with what he did...but I would have stayed behind the glass...hopefully, while armed!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links