Deaf Bookkeeper

Deaf Bookkeeper

This is a discussion on Deaf Bookkeeper within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A Mafia Godfather finds out his bookkeeper has cheated him out of ten million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got ...

Thread: Deaf Bookkeeper

Talking Deaf Bookkeeper

A Mafia Godfather finds out his bookkeeper has cheated him out of ten million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf.

That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not hear anything that he might have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language.

The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the 10 million bucks he embezzled from me is."

The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the money is.

The bookkeeper signs back: "I don't know what you are talking about. The attorney tells the Godfather: "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple and says, "Ask him again!"

The attorney signs to the bookkeeper: "He'll kill you if you don't tell him!" The bookkeeper signs back: "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!"

The Godfather asks the attorney: "Well, what'd he say?"

The attorney replies: "He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."

Don't you just love lawyers?
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Funny...and surprising...

Lawyers usually rob you without using a gun...

To the lawyers out there...it's only a joke...I respect what you do...

No one likes lawyers until they need one...then they want the nasty one to handle THEIR case.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links